11-i know the truth

Roman and I played a few games. I think in the beginning he was letting me win but he soon realised I don't need sympathy, after all my trash talk, and actually started playing. I still beat him 18 out the 20 games.

I sit back recovering from laughter of something Roman did to lose the last game. Now it's quite as both of us sit back and look at nothing in particular even though I see Roman steal a few glances at me like he wants to say something but chickens out the last moment. I huff in annoyance.

"What?" I turn to look at his worried face with my bored one. He also huffs as he looks at me.

"Can we go to the pack doctor?"

"Nope" I simply answer. He's about to ask but I beat him to it.

"Don't like doctors. Too nosey and like poking people with spiky stuff" I sound like a brat right now.

"But you need some medical attention. Like your ankels are-"

"Don't need shit from you" I suddenly snap and stand making my way to the door, totally done with this conversation. I walk out the door and make my way to the kitchen to raid food for my leave tomorrow. 

I hear steps behind me. Great.

"KC, can I at least know what happened so-"

"You don't need to know shit!" I shout over my shoulder. My face still somehow bored.

"But you can't leave either, especially like that!" I turn into the hallway that leads to the kitchen.

"Like what Raman!? Because you don't care! You rejected me! I don't owe you shit!" I turn briefly to say these words before turning and entering the open plan kitchen. I am really pissed and my anger might get the better of me, if he doesn't shut up. Anger that I ,truthfully, been holding in. I just wanted a bit of self control back in my life..

"I do care! You just don't deserve someone like me but it angers me to see those disgusting  scares!" I stiffen at his word. I feel anger but also hurt.

"I know I'm disgusting! No need to tell me but its not my fault that I was kidnapped and tortured for months." I swipe at a glass next to me shattering it on the wall.

"Not my fault rouges tortured and killed my parents! Not my fault I got raped and whiped for no reason! I didn't ask for this fücked up life. So don't come here acting all high mitghty!"

My eyes are watery with unshed tears in anger and hurt as I think of my shïty past. Romans eyes are wide as his mouth sits on the floor. It opens and closes like a fish out of water. I don't stay and wait either.

I leave the damn food and walk to my room. I punch the wall on the way making a very visible hole. Change of plan.

I'm leaving tonight

*****************
(Edited) for a change.
Character 12 coming up.
Till next time my fellow savages.

Love
MNM