24- dying

Am I dead, or is this one of those dreams. Those horrible  dreams of falling. Falling into an ebyse of nothing that seems to last forever. If I am alive, great. I could proudly say I belive. Belive in the goddess but now it's time for judgement. My body seems to have a spark of energy, my lungs fill with oxygen as if it's the very first time. My eyes snap open to revel the world I almost left.

"KC! Thank the goddess." I look around and see a head of brown hair on my chest.

"Thats what I said." The head looks up at me and a red eyed, tired looking Roman smile slightly at me.

"Told ya I would be back." I stoke he's head as me moves close to me. He's lips connect with mine and it felt like I was reborn to a world of unicorns and rainbows. Eeww!

'There you are Massey'

'Where would I go?'

'True'

When Roman pulls away to catch a breath he's green eyes mesmerise me more than ever.

"How long was I out and why do I feel-"

"You were out about 5 days and the feeling well... Don't get angry or anything please. I had to do it, it was the only way to fasten the healing and I was desperate I'm sorry just-"

-spit it out already" I interrupt get agitated.

"I kinda, may have, basically marked you." My facial expression doesn't change.

"About time if you ask me. You sure can make a girl wait." Roman looks shocked but then smiles.

"You always seem to be able to surprise me" he kisses me softly and I smile inwardly too.

🔱

I got discharged from hospital a few hours later. We make it to the pack houses after a few minutes drive. Roman has he's arm around my waist to make sure I'm stable. I feel remotely okay. I did get stabbed in the chest so I'm still surprised I'm walking after 5 days.

We make it to the door and as soon as we walk in basically the whole pack is standing inside. Some with smiled and others with natural faces, mostly the worrier's.

It always seems to amaze me with the sheer size of this pack. Between 800 and 1000 people. Most packs have 500 at the most and my pack had maybe 50.

"Uuhh,  we're back" I sing the last word. The once silent room erupts into cheers. Lex comes running to my side.

"Luna, guess what?"

"Uh. What?"

"Well guess."

"Guess what? Is a rhetorical question." I state tilting my head.

"No one actually guesses what?" Roman backs me.

"But I want you to guess-"

"Just get to the point please" I grumble before my headache gets worse.

"Fine" Lex huffs like a child. "We are celebrating!"

"What are we-"

"With a barbecue!" (Or braai.)

"But what are we-"

"It starts in a few hours"

"But I still don't-"

"Things are almost ready just go get ready. See ya in a few." Lex hurries away. I can practically feel the excitement oozing from him, in fact I can feel the excitement in the air as people busy around me. Holding stuff, smiling, talking. It makes me excited.

Roman nudges me.

"You look excited."

"I am. Back in my old pack we had these once a month basically celebrating birthdays from the month or any good reason to be together." I smile looking up at Roman.

"We should start doing that, getting the pack together every now and then." Roman pecks my lips with a smile too.

"Let's go my little killer." I smile at the cute nickname as we walk up the stairs but then I remember something.

"Hold on." I stop at the base of the stairs.

"Did you catch Seth?"

"You know we did" Roman smiles triumphantly.

"If I did I wouldn't have asked" I smirk at my smart comeback.

"Agh, shut up" Roman replies playfully while he leads me up the stairs.

"Why you ask?"

"Because..." I look up at him with mischief written all over my face.

"We need to talk"

*************************
THE END.

I DON'T THINK I WILL MAKE A SEQUEL TO THIS. THIS IS WHERE IT ENDS. YOU CAN KINDA GUESS WHAT HAPPENS FROM HERE.

Till next time my fellow savages
Love
MNM 😈

JK! JK! IT'S NOT OVER. APRIL FOOL PEEPS! 😬 I WONDER WHAT Y'LL WERE THINKIN!?😂. THERE WILL BE ANOTHER CHAPTER BUT THE BOOK IS COMING TO AN END AND I JUST REALISED I'M STILL TYPING IN CAPS LOCK.*SHRUG* WHAT EVES.

TILL NEXT TIME, WAIT, DO I DO THIS AGAIN? YOU KNOW WHAT?

BYE...