21- what now Seth?

KC POV:

I slowly flutter my eyes open and groan as I turn over in the bed. Bed!? Oh, right I got saved. I got saved!? I sit up fast remembering last night. I look around the room and see Roman asleep not to far way in an armchair. Ahh, he's wiling to give himself a sore neck instead of sleeping in a bed with me.

I swing my legs over the bed and stand. I'm a bit weak but not to bad. I walk towards the sleeping beauty and bend down. Now what?

I poke his face once. Nothing. Twice. Nothing. I then lick my finger and put it in his ear.

"Ahhhh!"

Roman shoots awake rubbing his ear in confusion as I stand back. He looks at the bed and seems startled to see no one there until he looks around the room to see me, in a random white shirt?

"Thank goodness you are awake." Roman rushes to me and crushes me in a hug.

He finally pulls away and looks down at me.

"You okay?"

"I'm good" I reply. We then stand there for another minute or so.

"Now what?" I ask.

"Umm, we eat then we can talk."

"Okay. Sure. Wait... do you have some clothes I could were." I ask as I look at my outfit.

"Yep." Roman points to a corner where I see my trusted duffel bag.

"My bag!" I run towards it and lean down opening it to reveal my clothes. I take out a pair of ripped jeans and a long-sleeved black crop top with my combats.

"Imma go change." I say as I turn away from a awkward Roman and into the bathroom.

🔱

After a shower and dressing I walk out the bathroom and see Roman dressed in jeans, a white shirt and Vans. I pick up my leather jacket and put it on.

"Let's go then."

We get to the dinning hall that I have memory of. When we walk in it goes quiet. I put on my 'bitch, try me' face as I walk behind Roman. Roman takes two plates and dishes food for me.

I look at the verity of foods. Chicken, beef, veggies, roast potatoes.

"This is dinner foods." I randomly state as Roman piles on food.

"Yep."

"Wait. What time is it?"

"Maybe 6:30" Roman shrugs a shoulder as he tries to balance the plate while moving to a table.

"What!" I whisper yell. "So I slept all day? I Really need to get a watch."

"You needed the rest." Roman put the plans down at the head of a very long table. He pulls a chair for me to sit.

"Thanks" I murmur as I sit and look at the large plate of different foods. Roman sits at the head and me beside him.

"Enjoy." Roman smiles at me so I dig in.

🔱

Dinner is over and Roman and I talked about each other and our child hood, hobbies, fears, stuff like that. Now we are. Making our way to the office I know so well.

"I can't believe you got ecspelled for cling wrapping the principals car." Roman laughs as he opens the office door for me. I walk in also settling down from laughter.

Roman goes to sit behind his desk and signals for me to sit.

"Seth and Lex will be here soon"

"Before they get here I want to tell you something" I sate as I lean forward, resting my elbows on the desk.

"Umm. Okay. What?"

"I'm not saying it's for sure or true but I just thought about it. It's too much of a coincidence. It had to be. I mean who else doesn't like me-"

"What are you going on about KC?" Roman interrupts. I sigh.

"I t-think Seth is working for the rouges." I whisper out. Roman opens his mouth to answer but the door opens.

Speak of the devil

*******************************
Just a filler chapter. Short and uneventful. Stick around 4 the next chapter. Till next time my fellow savages.

Love
MNM😈