10-scars to your beautiful

I wake up to the sun shinning on my face. Most people would hate this but staying in the dark for 6 months makes you appreciate the little things. I stand up and I'm still half asleep. Usually I would do some push-ups and even sit-ups but today is one of those lazy days. I don't even know what day of the week it is.

I stumble to the window and open it hoping fresh air will help. Nope. All I get is hot air. Really hot air. I drag myself to my duffel. No jeans today.

"It's toooo hottttt" I groan and slip on some shorts, a white tank top, grey button up over with...

"Combats? No combats? Combats? No combats?" I look at my shoes. It's toooo hottttt for closed shoes. If I don't give my feet fresh air I'll get athletes foot and that's disgusting. Flip flops it is.

I don't even bother brushing my teeth as I walk out the door. I'm that lazy.

I stumble down the stairs in search for food. I might need to steal some if I leave tomorrow so I don't need to buy.

I walk into the dinning room again and once again there  seems to be a pack breakfast. Really? How do I not know about these things.

Your not in the pack.

True. I walk in this time without a word. People stop and look at me. They should at least know the face by know. I don't pay them my attention as I grab a plate and get some pancakes.

"Haven't had these since I was 13." I tell no one in particular. When I have a Tower of pancakes and bacon I stand back and see people still looking at me.

"You guys should know the face by know. I was here last night? At the dinner?" Silence. "You know what? It don't even matter no more. I'm leaving tomorrow anyway" I smile and take a bite of bacon. I feel him before I see him. Roman steps into the large room. He stands at the head of the table.

The room goes quiet. I stare into those beautiful eyes. They seem a bit worried. Pa-leas.

Roman's eyes seem angry as he looks down. Now that i look around the room, everyone seems to be looking at my legs. Why? Shit!

I look down at my own legs and remember the ugly scars that litter them. My olive skin has weirdly shaped scars and scratches all over them that are shades lighter. Some haven't healed properly because of the silver used when I was tortured. I also have some purple/black bruises still. Thought those would have healed by now. I don't really like looking at myself too much. It just makes me feel pathetic, but the worst of it all are my ankles. They are still a bit black with raw skin on them. My body is trying to heal over it but it's hard. It might be a month since I ran away but I was only able to take the ankle brackets off two weeks ago. Why? I was two week the first two week so I had no strength. After the two weeks I was better and I spent 4 days taking the shit off with random objects i could find. Really hard considering I was hiding in a forest. Anywayyyy...back to the now.

Roman growls as his now black eyes roam my legs. This is awkward.

"Imma go now" I state and turn out the door. I walk alone down the hallway. I make it to the game room. I go in and sit down on the coach and eat my food.

🎶"Throw some bacon on it,
One thing I love more than being with you"🎶 I randomly sing a bit of the chorus while eating my food.

'Nock, nock.'

"no need to nock to enter a public room!" I shout over my shoulder at whoever is at the door.

"It's me" oh. Roman.

Mate

What ever Massey.

"Oh Roman."he rounds the couch to stand infront of me and just...stare.

"Please. Sit down." Mmmm. Bacon. Roman sits across from me. Now I take in his appearance. His wearing a suit. Odd. White dress shirt with a dark red blazer and black pants. I'm bad at describing clothes.

"Sooooo" I start and put my empty plate down next to me.

"Sooooo?" He reapets.

"Whats with the pack dinner and breakfast?" He raises his eyebrows a bit taken back. He was probably going to ask about the scars but I don't feel like answering shit.

"Once every three months the pack comes together for a pack dinner. The breakfast is for the people that were on petrol the night before."

"Oh. Cool." See, not so bad. 

"So"

"Sooo"

"Well this is...boring." I state looking around the room for something to do.

"Wanna play a game" Roman turns to the game counsel.

"PS4?"

"Yep"

"I'm in."  I state standing and sitting in front of the flat screen TV. Roman crouches in front on a drawer pushing things aside making noise.

"Uh...what you doing?" I ask try to look in the drawer.

"Looking for a game the girls play sometimes." I furrow my brows. This guy.

"Let's playyy...Call of duty." I state. Roman turns to me with a brow lifted.

"Okay." He puts the game in and sits next to me on the couch but far enough.

"Didn't know you played."

Didn't tell ya. Is what I want to say but I decide to be civilised.

"My ex-omega taught me" the mood suddenly becomes thick.

"But I always beat him anyway and I'll probably beat you." I see Roman slightly smiles in my peripheral view which makes me slightly smile.

See, not so bad

********************
Not an epic chapter i know but maybe the next. I have noticed that i make each chapter a day. Oops. The song was Bacon  by Nick Jones.

Till next time my fellow savages
Love MNM😈