5- Sharpie?*

Edited

I'm standing kilometres from the White Moon borders.
Seth shoves me forward. I turn and glare at him.

"You better watch yourself Seth. I could be your Luna." I just had to play that card.

"And yet here we stand. Kilometres from White Moon." I hate that his right. Roman sent me out with a few of the pack. I don't even know where I am. We drove to this remote location in the back of a van.

"Well. I guess I will see you around...Sharpie." I turn and start to dramatically walk away.

"Hey! Hey! How do you know about that? How do you know that about me?" I stop and twirl around with a smirk on my face.

"What? Don't you remember me Sharpie? Did you and Amanda ever hook up?" Seth looks at me perplexed.

"Alright. You coming back with us." He nods at the Max kid again. He comes forward to take me but I punch him in the face.

What you doing? This is not part of the plan.

I know Massey but he has such a punchable face.
Max looks up at me with anger in his eyes. He comes at me but stops when Seth orders. I smirk and walk past Max to that awfull van. I get to the back of the van and am about to open the door when a hand reaches out first. I look to my right to see a pack member.

"I got it Luna." The blond says and opens the door.

"Not me. I got rejected remember." I slightly smile even though I'm devastated but get into the van. My commiseration is killing me but I'll never let it show.

🔱

We get back to the pack house in record time. I step out the car and Max grabs my forearm.

"Why you always touchey dude?" He doesn't answer but pulls me forward. I have been pulled and shoved a lot today. We walk until we reach a steel door. They open it and walk me down the stairs. When we reach the bottom I smell silver. Cells.

Great. Note sarcasm

I stiffen up and stop. Memories of the torture flood my mind. I'm not going in there.

"Move"

"I can't. I'm not going in there!" They start pushing me forward but I don't budge.

"Go!"

"No!" Massey!?

I here the pop and click of my bones. Wait! Shoes! I quickly kick off my shoes in time. I stand in my large wolf form at the bottom of the stairs. Massey is grey with white paws and an ugly scare on her snout. It kinda reminds me of Mufasa from the Lion King, anyway...The four men in front of me stand in the way of the door.

I growl and snarl at them telling them to move. Three men bow their heads and step aside. My Beta power plays a key roll in that but one person remains. Seth.
I growl at him to move but all he does is shift. His mud brown wolf stands the same hight.

Let's do this KC!

Way ahead of ya. I am already running towards Seth. It looks like I want to bite his leg so he crouches but at the last moment I jump over him and run up the stairs. I make it to the top and out. All I need to do is sprint into the woods. I start into a sprint but stop when Seth bites my hind leg. I whimper out loud and fall on my belly. I try turn onto my back but his hold is pretty tight so I use my other leg to claw at his face. I nip his snout which loosens the grip on me. I turn onto my back and keep clawing at his face. My grey coats stains with my blood and Seth's as we struggle.