7- about time!*

(Edited)

I wake up the next morning on a fluffy bed. A bed!? I haven't slept in proper bed in 7 months. Pitifull, I know.
I sit up and rub my eyes. I slept in a random shirt and pants I found in the drawers last night. Only now do I see the room properly. The whole left wall is a window letting in the morning sun. The floor is hardwood and so are the walls. There are a few green plants here and there give the room and earthy feel. I slide of the bed. My feet touch something fluffy. I instantly wake up and look down only to see a white fluffy carpet. I look at the rest of the furniture; desk,drawers, chairs, they are all white.

I would think it ugly but somehow it works. It's the woods modernised. That makes sense right?

I stand and head to the adjoined bathroom. The bathroom is just as nice. White tiles on the floor and walls but the few 'appliances' seem to have a bit of wood.
I jump into the shower for 2 minutes.

When I walk out the bathroom in a towl wondering what i'm gonna were but I notice my duffel by the door. When did that get there? I shrug and take the bag. I put it on the bed and open it up. What to wear?

Something sexy for Roman.

I'm not doing that Shit. I put on some black ripped jeans, a thin green shirt and my combats.

I walk out my door and into the hallway. It's maybe 11 o'clock I think. Dang! I need to get a watch. I go the opposite way we came last night. There are stairs leading down somewhere.

Well, let's find out idiot.

Look who decided to show up.

Been busy

With?

Let's just see where this leads.

Okay. Bet you thinking about Roman. Anywayyyy...
I walk down the stairs that lead into a huge empty room. All there is, is a grand piano in a corner and a chair. There is also a door but it's closed.

I walk over to the piano and run my fingers over the cool surface. I remember sitting on my moms lap one Christmas playing jingle bells on the piano as my dad finishes starting the fire. He comes over to my mom and I and sings along in his beep voice. We laugh and ate cookies with milk all night. Those were the happy days. All gone now.

I sit on the small chair and put my fingers on the keys. Let's see if I remember.

One note, two notes, three notes. I think I remember.
I start singing Alessia Carra's old friends while I play the piano.

🎶"I miss my old friends, cause they know when I need them most.
I miss my old friends🎶

I finish. A chorus of claps sounds behind me. This gets me unexpected so I whip around in a battle stance with claws out and teeth elongated. The claps fade away as the people in the room take a step back. Oops. I stand back straight.

"You shouldn't sneek up on a...' should I say rouge?
"Wolf like that." I decide not. "Sorry" I shrug. I see Roman in a corner. Seth nods his head and I guess mind-link because the few 30 people pile out the room.

Now it's just Roman, Seth and I. Roman nods at Seth to leave. Seth does so but not before a murderous glare my way. When the door shuts I turn back to the piano and sit just looking at the keys.

"So, you sing?"

"Yep" I pop the 'P' but don't turn.

"Your good"

"I know" again I don't turn. He comes to stand in front of the piano.

"Play somethings" should I?

Yes! Yes! Impress our mate!

Fine! I put my fingers on the keys. I decide to sing Uglly heart by G.RL but only the chorus.

🎶okay your pretty, your face is a work of art.
Your smile could light up New York city after dark. Okay your cover boy pretty stamped with a beauty mark, but its such a pity a boy so pretty... with an ugly heart.🎶 I finish my little chorus.

"That was great." Roman comments with furrowed brows. Probably my choice of song.

"Cool. I usually sing how I feel." he clears his throat and looks away.

"Listen, last night-"

"No need to explain your sorry ass. I shouldn't be surprised." I stand and face away.

"KC, it's just-"I can't stop the shiver down my spine when he says my name. It just sounds right from him. I turn and look at him.

He looks into my eyes and once again I'm in a. trance. Smooth skin, strong jaw line. I just want to eat him.

"-Complicated" Wait. What he say?

"Huh"

"You weren't listening were you?"

"Nope. Your just so...hot" I confess and tilt my head to scrutinise him more. He lightly laughs.
It sounds like claws on a chalkboard- beautifull.

"Th-thanks." Did he just stutter? The big bad Alpha is embarrassed. I step around the piano to stand in font of him. The room is quit with only natural light streaming in.

Roman leans forward and so do I. Again, we are inches apart. I see relization flash in his eyes.

He's gonna move back!

Not if I can help it. I reach out and grab Roman's shirt in my fist and tug him forward, plating my lips on his. He seems shocked as he stands there with he's hands by he's side but recover by putting his right hand behind my neck and left hand on my waist. I release his shirt and put one hand on he's chest and the other in he's soft hair.

Our lips move in sink as Roman lifts me onto the piano. I wrap my legs around he's waist and pull on his hair. He growls lowly which turns me the fück on. This was gonna escalate if it wasn't for the door bursting open. There's the dramatic cut in.

We both turn to the door and growl. The person looks down. Is that Lex?

"What?" Roman ask in a gruff voice and takes a step back.

"Seth is on a call with the Black Blood Pack's Alpha. He asked I call you."

"Thanks Lex"

"Oh. Hey Lex" I smile at him. He looks up.

"Hey... KC" thank goodness he didn't say Luna or I was gonna hurt him. Roman growls in font of me. I scoff and jump off the piano pushing on his back.

I walk towards Lex, purposely swinging my hips as I approach Lex.

"So, where can a wolf get food around here?" I ask and he simply smiles and leads the way.

***********************
Finally kissed, thanks to KC only.
What does the Blood Moon pack want? They should probably be the worst pack don't ya think? Oh well.
I heard Ugaly heart play this morning and I somehow wrote a whole chapter around it in 3:30 (length of song)

Till next time my fellow savages
Love MNM😈