18- Stars Align

(No need to listen to song till end of chapter. All the stars by SZA, Kendrik Lamer)
KC POV:

My eyes shoot open for no reason but close at the pounding headache I have. I slowly sit up while holding my head.

"About time you woke up sleeping beauty" my eyes shoot open once again and this time I am wide awake.

"Your blood will come in handy when beating the lycan spices."

"I guess my blood is special huh?" I stand and look his way still holding the pounding above my brow. Truth is, I don't actually know what's so special about me, or my blood but I'm gonna try make him tell me without him knowing. Makes sense right?

"Indeed. Can't wait to try it out on a few...recruits." he smiles evily at the end.

"Oh. So you want to see how my abilities will affect others and if this ratchet plan of yours works, will it be for you only or the whole lycan spices?"

"Beautifull and smart" cringe. "Your resilience to silver will help the rouges in battle. Your faster healing will help fight longer in wars. Your faster shifting will help our surprise attak and being the Beta of a pack your blood shall lead us to victory against all packs!" By the end of the speech he is particularly shouting with a fist in the air.

Clap clap clap clap

"Inspirational. Really.  It really got me moving...in the opposite direction, but you do know I won't let you win. I shall rise up again and protect the lycan spices. Your effects are nothing against my will power. You can try but you will not succeed!" I raise my fist into the air too at the end of my own little rant.

Bob looks at my with a frown.

"Oh, I thought we were being inspirational, but you still gonna lose man. One way or another." I'm gonna getcha, getcha, getcha, getcha. Great! Now it's stuck in my head.

With that Bob leaves with a confident yet creepy smile. I too sit down with a confident smile. I'm gonna get out of here. And now that I know what runs in me, the power in my blood. I can actually make it out

Alive

✴ (you may start song)

It's been three weeks I've been in captivity. Great, now I think I am a dog. I have been meditating and training my mind, building energy and strength to escape. I also train physically like some prisoner from an action movie I watched. I eat all the disgusting food they give me and heal faster with each beating. I think from the first time I was captured to this time, these guys have helped me build resilienc. So thank you Bob and crew for helping me realise my true strength.

But let's get down to business. Tonight I break out. Tonight I leave this hell hole and tonight I kill all these muts.

I lay on my back with my hands on my stomach and concentrate on healing the new wounds.

Good luck Bob and Crew

Roman POV:

Three weeks. Three mother fucking weeks of torture but probably not as much as my lovely mate. I sit in the corner of my room. Unlike what most people would think, I eat and actually take care of myself but sleeping is another story.

Through the day I distract myself with planning and training but when I sit in the bed all alone at night I can't help but wonder. I she okay? I she even alive? But today it changes.

For some reason, deep in my heart, I have the need to go outside and go looking for KC, so I do.

I walk down the large stairs into the living room where some of my worrier's are.

"Can six of you acompany me for a run to look for my mate, your Luna.

"Of course Alpha" five men stand and go get ready. It's kinda creepy how they all say the same thing at the same time. I open my mouth to ask for one more person when Lex interrupts me.

"I'll come too Alpha" he says as he stands beside me. Once all the men are ready, we walk out the front door and into the woods where we shift and I lead.

Show me the way KC,

The way to you.

***************************
This took long I know but it was exam month soo... yah, soz. FYI- loving Blackpanther. And my name rhymes with Wakanda.😊