26- let's 'talk'

(Mild PG)

"But I came to talk" a smirk plays on my lips as I take a step forward. "Just one question." Seth stands and moves towards me which makes Roman take a step forward.

"Why? Why betray your own pack?"

"Because of you. I was the only one Roman trusted and took advice from then you came along. A rouge from a lousy, weak pack. I would never call you my Luna." Roman growls.

"I can't belive I ever trusted you. Your father was such a good, loyal man. He is probably turning in his grave." Roman clenches his fists and jaw.

"My father was just a lap dog. Following what ever your father said. He could have done great things but he was just a laky, following your father like a pathetic puppy. I was going to kill you! Become Alpha and rule but this bitch came along." Roman advances to Seth but I hold him back with all the strength I have. He stops but he's seething with glowing eyes.

"Listen here mutt. You shut your crusty ass mouth with your ugly ass beard that probably smells like trash and feels like steel wool. I will beat you like a drum so you watch yourself. Roman trusted you and personally I never liked you but I'm sure he did so goddess help me, no, help you, he kills you because I'm gonna make your grandmother wish she never had your mother." I said this all in one breath. Now I'm angry cause I can feel Romans hurt through the bond.

"Open the gate." I state to anyone.

"KC, you are not going in there."

"Like hell I am"

"I won't let you near that...that mutt."

"I'm going in. Remember, silver don't affect me." I smirk and look at Roman. He is still hesitant."I just want to teach him a lesson." I smile like a syphcopath.

"Fine but if he even touches you we are out" Roman scolds me like a child.

"Fine. Fine. Just open up." Roman signals for the guard to open the gate. When he does I take menacing steps forward.

Seth still sits on the floor when I stand infront i of him. He looks up at me but with an angry expression.

"Get out of here you bitch" Seth growls but I just laugh.

"You don't own this place and I still have a few things to say." I pull my fist back and slam it into his face and hear a satisfying crack.

"That is for betraying the pack. This..." another punch

"Is for betraying Roman. This..." a kick "is for not liking me because who doesn't like me? And this..." a good old slap "is for just being ugly"  I smile down at Seth as he lies on the floor withering in pain. Blood oozing from his face.

Arms snake around my waist.

"Shall we leave?" Roman purrs in my ear.

"Gladly" I turn grabbing Romans hand and walking out the cold cell.

"Be back soon Seth!" I shout not turning around as we walk down the dodgy dungen halls.

We make it back outside and on a path back to the pack house.

"Now what?" Roman asks.

"Don know but I think we should celebrate" I gave a seductive  smile.

"Celebrate what?"

"Life? You being my mate? Me being here? You being here? Me Being awesome? The pack? The nigh-"

"Okay. I get it. There is a lot to celebrate." Roman leans downs slowly looking deep into my eyes.

He grasps my face with his one hand and soothes the side of my cheek while he's other hand grips my waist to pull me closer.

He nudges my nose with his, his hand travels down my neck, down my arms. He took me by suprise when he grabbed my wrists to wrap them around his neck, pulling me flush against him. Roman smirked as he saw my eyes widen.

"What do you propose we do to celebrate?" I could feel his lips graze mine. A chuckle slipped passed my lips.

"you're such a damn tease" I connected my lips to his and the kiss still feels like the first. I automatically wrap my legs around Roman waist as his hands travel to my ass.

I don't know how or when but I feel the soft bed on my back and Roman above as he trails kisses down me neck. Sucking and nibbling at times. I pull his shirt up and over he's head and so does he with mine. Soon all our clothes are on the floor and the room is filled with moans, grunts and growls as the moon shines down on us from the open window.

***********************
My friend wrote most of the love scene because I'm not good with these things buuuut
We could end in the next chapter orrrr you guys comment on this sentence➡

Another book!

And there will be another because there is so much more to talk about like the other thing in the velvet bag? Romans Dad? KC'S blood? Sooo much more so get commenting.