6- where's the drama?*

(Edited)

We make it to the pack house in 10 minuets flat. The house is huge to say the least. Made with wood and lots of widows for natural light. The backdrop of mountains didnt help in making the house look less like a screensaver. I go behind a tree and shift back into KC we all know and love. I emerge from behind the tree wearing the long shirt and my combats that I grabbed before leaving. I carried them in my mouth when I was in wolf form. You may be wondering why I care so much about these shoes? Well-

"What's with you and those dirty, old shoes? Do you need a few bucks rouge?" Seth, of course, asks with a smirk. I look up at him as he stands on the porch and I on the driveway. The guards surround us still. Roman stands further behind Seth talking to the Gamma about me and a room but his ears seem to perk when Seth speaks. I guess everyone was wondering. My glare is inteance on Seth.

"These" I point at my feet not breaking eye contact. "Were my mother's before she got brutly tortured and killed 7 monthe ago. Only thing I could take from her bloodied corps." I calmly state. I feel people tense around me but I don't move just bend down and dust some mud off my right shoe.

I really do miss her.

I stand back up with my head held higher and back straight. I learnt to never show weakness in front of people. I simple limp could be the death of you. Showing feelings is the next thing I learnt while being captured. They would whip me with silver chains and after each whip I would either just look into space emotionless or laugh. Yep laugh. And there I was judging Harliy Quin. 

I look back at Seth and see a bit of sympathy. I hate it when people pity me. Thats why I don't speak my past much but Seth always seems to press the right buttons.
I need to say something, all these sorry ass looks I'm getting are passing me off.

"You know could just sleep out here if this is gonna take long." I mean, it's maybe 10 o'clock by now. The stars are out and sun long gone.

"No need for that. We may enter. I will show you your room. The rest of you are dismissed." The worriers bow their heads as some enter the pack house and others go to their own families. Pack houses are usally for either high ranked or unmated wolves.

I find myself following Roman into the house. The inside is just as nice. Scratch that. Just as fake. To my left it seems to be a kitchen which opens to the living room. To my right there are stairs leading to who knows where? I guess I'm about to find out as Roman leads me to the infinitely stair case. No railing, just planks that look like that are protruding from the wall. It's like they brought the outside in. Which is good. After living in a room only big enough for a small spoung bed and bucket you will love more space. Now you know why I'm clusterphobic.

Anywho. Roman walks down a long hallway but stops at a door. I look at the slightly red coulered door. Like if I spilled wine on wood and just left it to soak.

"This is your room. Mines upstairs. If you need anything ask my gamma. Hope you saw the face."

"Ya. I caught a glimpse. Thanks...Al-alph. Aaalllppphhh..." Come on! "Nope. Can't say it. Sorry...Sir? " I shrug at my weak attempt to be respectfull. I look up at Roman and regret it amideatly. Those darn green eyes have me in a trap. His long black lashes make his eyes seem greener on his face. His eyes seem to have a shining rim to them. His wolf is present and so is mine now.

Our mate is perfection.

Not gonna lie. He is. The hallway is quite as people sleep. It seems as if Romans eyes are getting closer. Why? Wait. Is he leaning in?

Kiss him! Kiss our mate!

I somehow find myself leaning in too. I wouldn't mind if we kissed. I was made for him my the goddess. He is my other half to complete my souls and well being. If I could say it I would but for now, I can say I like him.

We are just mere inches apart. His fresh rain and smoke scent invade my nostrils. His breath fans my lips.

One more inch! One more inch!

Just then Roman clears his throat and steps away. My wolf whimpers. Wait what? Usually something dramatic happens like the girlfriend walking in or the farther of the girl walking in or the kiss being cursed or some §hit. But for him to back away for bascily no reasons is... heartbreaking. Roman stands there awkwardly scratching his brow.

"I'll see you tomorrow." He mumbles before walking past me in a hurry. I just stand in the empty hallway dumbfounded.

We were gonna kiss. Build the bond but once again. He bascily rejects me.

Atleast he hasn't said the words out loud.

Yet

****************************
So close to a kiss!
Now you know a bit of what happen to KC's mother.
Seth is such an ahole. Well till next time my fellow savages.

Love
MNM😈

P.S- Vote
        Comment
        Share