16- confessions and tears

(U may listen to song later on in chapter.)
You are the reason by Callum Scott

Three days later
KC POV:

Tears stream down my face. I tried my best to hold them in but it was pointless. It stung to much. I might hate this guy but I'll give him points for creativity. Why? I'm strapped to a chair. My clothes are torn and tatered, I smell of blood and urine that I'm also covered in.

He put a table in front of me about shoulder hight but nothings on it. I was a little relieved until they brought in human kinds worst nightmare.

Freshly cut onions.

The tears stream down my face unwillingly. I tried closing my eyes but it just stung more. I tried methods I had seen on cooking channels, blowing, sticking my tongue out. Nothings working. All in all I looked like an idiot.

"It stings, it stings!" I hiss not knowing what to do. Bob- the creep that took me, I decided to call him Bob. He never told me his name- laughs from somewhere in the room.

"Tomorrow we're going to make things way more fun"

"Wa?"

*********************
Romans POV:

I pace around in my office. Lex and Seth sit in the room with me. They are the only people I want to see right now.

I ran my hands through my hair, looking down at the floor, deep I thought. It's been three days since I last saw KC and I hate that the last time we spoke was us arguing.

I know she's not dead but I don't understand why rouges have her.

I stop and turn to the two men sitting in front of me.

"So Lex,  you said you were dropping her off at the border but she didn't know?"

"Yes Alpha."

"And the rouges were there in seconds?" Lex sighs, probebly answering for the 50th time.

"Yes Alpha"

"It means they new she was leaving at that exact location. Odd." I tap my bottom lip.

I thought back to some stories she had told us.

"Her pack was ambushed by rouges. She was the Beta. She got taken but escaped. Would they come back for her? But why?" I list off some thoughts I've been having.

I don't expect an answer to my rhetorical question but Lex clears his throat to get my attention. I turn to him and he says nothing.

"What!?" I snap. He sits up before speaking.

"I think someone informed the rouges of KC'S departure before hand"

"But who? Berly anyone knew she was to leave. I didn't even know, just you two!" I exclaim pointing at the two off them. Seth's been quite. He doesn't seem sad but not happy but there's somthing in his eyes that I cant read.

"Ahhhh!" I slap my palms on my forehead repeatedly.

"I'm going for a run" I grumble lowly and storm out the room, down the stairs and out the Pack house. My wolf's been quite but cries every night at the loss of our mate.

( u may listen to the song)

The still night seems eerie in my depressed state but it's probably beautiful to any other person.

I look up to the navy sky.

"I shall find you KC. One way or another we will meet again and shall stay together for ever. I might be bad but I know you were made for me. Just hold on. I'm coming."

**************************
That's that. Roman confessing his love and KC just trying to live through it.

Till next time my fellow savages
Love
MNM 😈