part 46

CHAPTER 46

"hello, everything okay".

"can you come over please" I can tell she been crying.

"whats wrong" jumping out of bed, causing trey to wake up. she just starting crying.

"im on the way". I grabbed my shoes. "whats wrong baby". trey asked looking concerned.

"trina needs me".

"ok I'm coming to". getting out of bed.

"trey you stay here I dont want to bring the baby out".

"baby its 3 something in the morning".

"I know, its cool ima call you I gotta go, I love you". pecking his lips.

"love you to".

My heart was beating fast, I didnt know what the hell was going on with trina,  I was speeding down the road...damn I hope I dont get pulled over. I finally made my way to trinas.

I knocked a few times no answer, I felt like I was about to pass out, please let her be ok...I used my key to unlock the door, it was dark ass hell inside.

"trina" calling her name, no answer. I walked closer to her room, to see the light was on she was pacing back and forth with a gun in hand..deep in thought.

"ima kill his ass".

"trina" walking in slowly, she looked my way."what is going on".

"ima kill him".

"what".

"hakeem, he broke in here threatening me and shit, talking about taking my baby when its born. .because I'm crazy".

"girl calm down, breathe ".

"I hate him simone, but I love him, and I still want to kill his ass...guess I am crazy". gun still in hand.

"bitch first off put the fucking gun down, you are not shooting anybody".

"simone you don't understand".

"I do understand".

"no the fuck you don't,  niggas never treated me right...you always had the good niggas".

"um hello did you forget about Rodney".

"That's one to my what 100".

"trina all that shit dont matter, you giving this nigga more of a reason to say you crazy, you shoot him then what,  where the fuck do you think you are going...he looking for a reaction and you giving him one".

"I just want him to feel my pain".

"I get that but let karma handle that..stop getting worked up...over some bullshit".

"who are you right now".

"trina ive changed believe it or not I have changed, I dont let shit get to me anymore...I put my child before anything....having tj really has made me appreciate life more, this nigga ain't worth it, you got a baby on the way so chill".

she finally put the gun down and broke down crying. I held my friend

"its ok, fuck that nigga he dont deserve you anyway".

"you my bitch you know that".

"yea you my bitch too".

She laughed, her phone started ringing it was hakeem. I took the phone from trina hand, she sat down on the bed.

"hello".

"trina I'm sorry".

"first off fuck you hakeem, you aint shit...ok she burnt your shit up nigga you burned her heart,  thats something you just cant replace like that".

"wait simone, this you".

"yes nigga its me, you fucked my girl over, messed up on a good thing".

"simone you don't even know, shit complicated".

"complicated huh, why you wanna keep hurting my girl, first you cheating,  now you talkin about taking away the baby".

"I was just talking shit, I was pissed off and sayin whatever...I aint mean it...can I talk to her please".

I looked over at trina, I didnt even realize she fell asleep. "hell no. nigga".

"come on simone I was wrong I just wanna tell her I'm sorry".

"ill relay the message" I just hung up on that nigga, I dont get these niggas you got a faithful down ass bitch and you still aint happy, of course he called back....leave a message at the beep nigga. 

I walked out the room to call trey.

"baby everything good".

"yea we good, ima just stay over here tonight ok".

"yea baby, I'm missing you though". ooh he sound so sexy.

"trey thats that I'm horny I wanna fuck talk".

"ha, you caught that shit baby".

"trey go to sleep".

"I want you simone".

"baby come on stop with this freaky shit, when I get home ima be a pornstar on that dick".

"ooh simone dont talk like that and you talking bout me" laughing.

"I know am I freak so ain't no denying that,  you know I go ham on the dick".

"keep talking like that ima get you pregnant".

"nigga shut up *laughing* trey go to bed".

"alright baby damn, goodnight".

"*I moaned* goodnight baby". talking all seductive shit.

"see you ain't right".

"I aint never been right" laughing.

"bye simone I love you".

"*giggling* love you to daddy".

I hung up still laughing off that shit. I went to lay down in the bed..and in the matter of seconds I was sleep.

UPDATING MORE LATER, BUT YALL ENJOY!! COMMENT, RATE!!! MUAHHH.... ♡♥♡♥