Part 1 "Not your fucking best friend" ( urban )

This book starts off kinda lite, but it will get deep...Alright yall tell me what you think...rate comment, let me know something!!!!! Follow me. & please don't steal my story or ideas!!! muah ♡♥♡♥

Chapter 1
Simone

"Whew I'm so glad that this week is almost over", I thought to myself as I walked out of the bank. It was a Thursday evening and I was just leaving my job at VyStar. I was tired as hell but I had already told my girl Trina I would stop by after work.  I've been working at the bank for a good year and a half and I'm a Criminal justice major. Lord knows I needed a break which is why I took a Semester off.

We were having our usual girl talk. Trina is a Indian goddess, my bitch was bad..nice lil shape, long curly hair.

I was brown skin with light brown eyes, nice toned body with ass, and long black and blonde ombré hair. Everybody I know say I look like the singer Teairra Marií you know the one from lottery ticket. I didn't see it but I'm definitely giving bad bitch. Anyway me and Trina was chilling sipping on wine.

"so Simone what we doing this weekend".

"Girl idk me & Trey were talking about hanging".

"oh you & trey huh".

"bitch stop, you know thats my homie".

"Mone when you gone stop playing & just tell that nigga how you feel".

"girl ain't nobody thinking about no damn Trey, besides me and derrick are together remember".

"I like Derrick & all but you know that Trey is who you really want".

*My baby Derrick was fineee as fuck dark skin, long dreads, six pack, and got a mean stroke...derrick was a professional model, ummm I lucked up on this nigga. & deep down I knew Trina was right, she knew me like the back of an book.

* I had been dating him for about 3 months now, we meet at my job this nigga came through my lane tryna holla, while I greeted him on the camera. I was tryna keep it professional but dude was fine, I acted like I wasn't interested at first. But I end up writing down my number on the envelope with his cash in it.

"girl as much as try to deny I know your right, but he is dating *rolling my eyes* Ashley".

"the eye roll though *lol* you can't stand that bitch".

"it's not that I can't stand her, ugh I just don't like the bitch cause the shit trey tell me & after all that he still fucking with that bitch".

*Ashley really put Trey through some bullshit in the past, from aborting their first child, the works. But he took her back again again. Idk why but he has always been so forgiving, never the type to hold grudges...me on the other hand..I almost broke a friendship up with Trey cause some bullshit..but that's another story to tell...

*If you are reading this then let me know what you think* I plan to reveal more as this story goes on.