part 36

CHAPTER 36

Trey wasn't moving, was he dead.. rodney got up I was ready to kill his ass.

"What the fuck did you do". yelling on the verge of tears. Rodney got up and ran out the door.

I ran to treys side, I check for a pulse while looking for his phone cause rodney destroyed mine & called 911, tryin to remain calm.

"what's your emergency".

"yes my friend has just been shot, & he isn't breathing".

The ambulance pulled up and took trey away on a stretcher...It hit me my bestfriend, the love of my life could be dead...OMG my heart was racing, I couldn't  breathe I kepr gasping for air..then everything went black.

TRINA POV

"oh yess hakeem, get that pussy".

"you like that shit baby" smaking my ass, while hitting it from the back.

"helll yea, ooh".

"you gone make me nut keep throwing that ass back like that".

"no keem, not yet...let me ride it daddy". moving from behind me & laying down so I can get on top, then my phone started to ring.

"who calling you this late".

"shit I don't know let that shit ring".

Sliding down on him. "ooh keem".

My phone rung again "omg, what the fuck" still riding him I answered the phone.

"hello" smiling down at hakeem.

"trina".

"mama". wondering why simone mom is calling me.

"treys been shot & simome has been taking to the hospital too, they not telling me the status of either of them, please hurry trina".

"mama I'm on the way". hanging up & jumping off hakeem, getting dressed.

"what you doing".

"I gotta go".

"Why what happened".

"simones in the hospital,  & I'm sure your boy had something to do with it" about to cry.

"what the fuck, I'm coming too" hopping up and getting dressed.

Omg if I lose my bestfriends,  I'm coming for rodney ass I swear to god, and best believe I'm coming for blood.

SHORT CHAPTER SORRY FOR THE WAIT, UPDATE COMING SOON/Later...COMMENT, RATE, MUAHHH!! ♡♥♡♥