part 37

I really love my readers sooo, I plan to write until I fall asleep lol frfr!!! sorry 4 the wait.

CHAPTER 37

I woke up in the hospital bed iv in my arm, I look over and see momma & trina sleep in a chair. I sat there trying to wrap my head around what happened. Then it hit me trey,

"oh my god trey" I sat up fast feeling light headed.
"mo-mo"
"ma where is trey".
"trina, go get the doctor simone is up" shaking trina to wake her up.

"where the hell is trey". yelling my heart was racing about to break down, I never disrespected my momma.
"simone you watch your damn mouth you better calm your ass down now".
"I'm sorry ma".

I'm getting pissed because no one will tell me about trey, I'm trying to stay calm but I can't keep calm. the doctor walk in.

"hi, ms.mitchell I'm dr. Stevens, how are you-".
"look I'm fine ok, I just need to know if trey Carter is ok" cutting him off.

"simone stop being so rude".
eye roll
"What did I say".
"yes maam".

"now ms. mitchell, your pressure was too high causing you to fall out. I need you to rest to gain your strength back".
"dr. Stevens I just need to know about my friend" about to cry.

"he just got out of surgery, they were able to remove the bullet, but he lost a lot of blood".
my head was spinning.
"we did a blood transfusion & now were waiting to see if his body is accepting it".

"I mean is he alive" tears falling.
"he's stable".
"can I see him".
"ms. mitchell,  you should rest".
"please I just need to see him".

"ok, but you have you come right back to rest". I shoke my head ok.
trina pushed me in a wheelchair to treys room. I just broke down crying, when I saw him laying up in the bed, hooked up to all those machines.

"this is all my fault" crying.
"no its not simone" holding me.
"yes trina, if I just would have shut my big mouth none of this would have happened".
"mone you gotta stop blaming yourself, you didn't know that nigga was crazy".

I couldn't help but laugh at that one, she was serious but I needed that laugh. she pushed me over to treys bed side.
"I'll be outside ok".
"okay".
she left me & I just sat there & looked at trey.

"God, why me & not you...I love you trey you know that, do you hear me I love you...I wish I would have said it back..please don't leave me *tears falling* I can't live without you trey" I put my head down & cried.

I felt hurt, guilt,  revenge. i felt it all. I said a prayer,  then went back to my room to rest.

SORRY YALL, I WILL UPDATE TOMORROW I PROMISE...SORRY FOR THE WAIT...RATE, COMMENT MUAHH ♡♥♡♥