part 30

CHAPTER 30

TREY POV

What the fuck is her problem okay damn I know I messed up, shit we both have, What she did don't make her no better...but I'm willing to forgive her for that shit...but she taking this shit to far, talking about she moved on, the fuck simone.

You know what fuck this, I'm going back over there....She tripping if she think she gone diss me like that. After all we been through. Fuck no simone.

So I'm practically beating her door down, but she didn't answer.
"simone, ill knock on this door all night, until you open it" I yelled at the door. I started knocking even harder. The door was snatched open.

"What the fuck trey".
"I love you simone".
"trey stop with this shit".
"I want to tell the whole world" "I love you simone" yelling to the top of my lungs.

"damn trey chill" I can tell she was slightly embarrassed I mean it was the middle of the night.
"bring yout crazy ass inside before you cause a scene nigga". pulling me inside. She just stood there looking at me. I walked up to her grabbing her hand.

"Girl, I’m ready, if you’re ready, now Ooh, as I'm ever gonna be If you're with it, then I'm with it, now To accept all the responsibility I'd go outta my way To live by the words that you say I don't wanna be the same Maybe you could change me Maybe you could change me Maybe you could be the light That opens up my eyes Make all my wrongs right Change me, change me".

"really trey justin bieber though". blushing & smiling with a lil attitude.
"aye that shit be riding though". laughing. She just gave me the serious face, then laughed.
"nigga I know I put you on". giggling.

I just looked at her.
"What" she asked.
"I just miss this that's all, us cracking jokes, singing & shit...I miss it all simone...I want it all back".
"so many memories trey, were did we go wrong".

"both of us just fucking up & playing games...neither of us wanna listen, that's them damn leos though"
"right nigga, look I'm sorry for slapping the shit out of you earlier". about to laugh.
"not slap the shit out of me, its cool I'll let you have that one".

"you better" biting her lip.
"don't do that mone".
"What trey".
"I peeped that flirt"
"not even nigga, just friendly conversation" giggling.

"well can this friend get a hug".
"ugh nigga I guess".
I wrapped my arms around her waist,  her hands around my neck...I just didn't wanna let her go.

"I missed you Mariah" calling her by her middle name.
"I missed you to Rashad".

Pulling away from the hug but still holding her waist. We looked in each other eyes.....damn I love this girl.

TREY IS BACK BITCH...LOL NOO BUT FOR REAL...IDC THAT BIEBER BE RIDING FRFR... BUT COMMENT, RATE!!
MUAH ♡♥♡♥
UPDATE IN A COUPLE OF DAYS, I GOTTA GET ON HIS SCHOOL WORK!!! ;-)