Part 44

Hey yall I know it's been a minute and I'm so sorry for the delay... But here is the update, enjoy!!

Chapter 44

KAKEEM POV

"Trina what the fuck are you doing". Walking in the kitchen, to see her with lighter fluid and matches in her hand. What the fuck this bitch is crazy.

"Hakeem I told you I was not playing with your ass I will burn this bitch down".

"Put that shit down, you acting real crazy".

"Crazy you ain't seen crazy nigga, I told your ass keep fucking with me and ima show your ass". Pouring lighter fluid my way I stepped back.

"Trina, chill damn please".

"Trina chill damn please, shut your bitch ass up".

"trina on some real shit though you need to chill".

"fuck that nigga you need to chill got some random bitch in here like everything all cool".

"trina I'm sorry damn but all this shit aint called for".

"it ain't called for really hakeem, I am pregnant with your baby, got me thinking we're going to be a family..and you do this too me I've been nothing but loyal to you the whole time, I'm pissed the fuck off". tears weld up in her eyes. I heard someone knocking at the door.

"you called the police, really nigga for little pregnant me". pointing to herself.

"naw I aint call no damn police".

When she ran off to the kitchen I had shot simone a text telling her that trina was going crazy and to hurry up and get here. Left out a few details but if anybody can calm her down its simone.

SIMONE POV

"trina what are you doing".

"mone I'm so fucking pissed off can't believe how this nigga tried me".

I looked over at hakeem, he through his hands up and walked out..what the fuck this nigga do.

"girl what happened from the time you left my house until now".

"bitch when I got here it was some hoe sitting on the sofa just laughing and shit".

"what the fuck".

"yes introduced the bitch and then made it seem like we were not together, the bitch didnt even know I was pregnant".

"trina I swear if you wasn't pregnant I would be all for you burning this bitch down, shit I would even help you burn this shit down with this nigga in it, but that shit aint even worth".

"damn your so right, but I still feel like I should burn something".

"trina no lets just go".

Grabbing her arm.

"bitch if trey pulled some shit like this'--". cutting her off.

"you aint even gotta finish I will fuck him up and all his shit up, point blank period, I wish a nigga would".

"he got those new j's that just came out & he waited in that long as line".

"so bitch what you saying".

"bitch you already know".

OK SO IM ADDING ANOTHER UPDATE LATER, SO I GOT YALL!!! THANKS FOR BEING SO PATIENT WITH ME!! RATE, COMMENT, YA KNOW!!!! MUAHHH ♡♥♡♥