part 38

CHAPTER 38

Almost a whole week went by, good news is they caught Rodney ass he was hiding out in some abondon buliding someone saw him & called the cops, thank god., I still wanna fuck him up though, its cool I got some homies in the pen for that ass.

I visit trey like everyday. He is not 100% but at least he's up & talking. I swear that day he woke up was a miracle.

Flashback

"hey trey, I really miss you..I told you ima always be here no matter what... I just need you to wake up cause I need you trey...oh I almost forgot the funniest thing happened to me last night, I had a dream about us, & no it wasn't on no fucking type shit"

*giggling*

"we got married trey, funny right...wait though that's not even the half..guess who was one of my bridesmaids...ok don't say trina she was my maid of honor of course that's my bitch but someone else ashley, yea i said it ashley a bridesmaid at my wedding the fuck".

"and we had kids, we live in the big ass house, that shit felt so real the wedding the kids everything, we were so happy trey".

I wiped the tears from my eyes & laid my head on his bed & held his hand.

I felt his hand tighten around mine, I looked up & trey was looking at me with tears in his eyes. I swear that was the best day of my life.
Flash back over

They were releasing trey today & I'm excited. This was a real eye opener, never take the ones you love for granted.  I was on my way to his room right now.

"nigga wake your big head ass up". jumping on his bed.

"damn simone".

"hush you big baby" laying down on his chest. "I couldn't wait to get off to see you".

"I can tell waking a nigga out they sleep and shit".

"trey shut up, you know you missed me" looking up at him.

"not really" laughing.

"ugh that shit ain't funny".

"the look on your face though". still laughing.

I rolled my eyes. "I'm playing simone, chill you know I missed you".

"how much" I asked jumping on his lap.

"ooh don't do that".

"do what".

"we both missed you" looking down at his dick.

"ugh ya lil nasty".

This nigga had a look on his face, like he was up to something.

"What".

"come on" placing his hands on my hips.

"naw nigga, in the hospital no nooo".

"you know you want it". licking his lips, looking all good and shit.

"I'm not tryna put it on ya to hard, have your ass spending longer time in this hospital". cracking up.

"haha very funny"

"I love you trey". kissing his lips

"I love you to simone".

"I'm glad you made it cause I don't know what I would have done if I lost you". on the verge of tears.

"come on baby don't do that" wiping my tears "I'm here okay & I'm not going anywhere". holding me.

"you promise".

"I promise simone".

"ok big head get dressed so we can get out of here" pecking his lips & climbing off him. I'm glad I got my trey back, that dream really had me thinking I guess apart of me wanted that dream to be a reality.

OKAY SO I WILL BE WRAPPING THIS STORY UP SOON, MAYBE IN THE NEXT 2 CHAPTERS, BUT YALL STILL COMMENT,  RATE!!! MUAH ♡♥♡♥