part 22

CHAPTER 22

Me and rodney have gotten really close over the last couple of weeks, I know this nigga like me but he ain't making no moves, and I'm not in a rush either. ..I just like being around him, dude funny ass hell.

We were at his crib studying for an test, chilling eating on pizza and shit.
"now nigga you know that shit don't even sound right". I looked at him.
"mone look its in the book". picking up the book from the table.
"omg, rod we gone fail the shit".
"no you gone fail not me" laughing.
"whateva" play punching him in the arm.

"you gone get enough off hitting me too".
"nigga you ain't gone do nothing". hitting him again.

Next thing I know this nigga picked me up over his shoulder.
"omg put me down rodney" laughing my ass off.
"nope".
"come on quit playing"
"what's that shit you was talking mone". smaking me on the ass.
"ok nigga, you got that shit damn" still cracking up.
"thought so".

He put me down & walked off towards the kitchen. I ran behind him and jumped on his back.

"now, what nigga" holding on tight to his neck.
*laughing* "oh so you gone wait to a nigga turn his back, slick ass". laughing.

He managed to get my arms from around his next, he pulled me around facing him my legs still straddled around his waist. he started tickling me. I was laughing so hard.

"ok rodney stop" I yelled laughing.
"you done playing now".
"yesss". 
He stopped but my legs still around his nigga waist.

"you play to much" he said smiling.
"naw nigga that's you". looking in this eyes, I couldn't turn away. he licked his lips. I already knew what was coming next.

OK SO ILL UPDATE MORE LATER BUT COMMENT, RATE. MUAH ♥♡♥♡♥