part 43

CHAPTER 43

"girl yes" she replied all happy.

"omg why didn't you tell me". I got up to lay tj down.

"I'm telling you now".

"girl how far along are you".

"almost 3 months".

"I can't believe this".

"I know, hakeem is so happy, he wants a girl but I want a lil boy".

"what yall gone name her hakeema lol".

"bitch you tried me lol".

"aw she gone be so cute trina".

"that's what Im afraid of".

"what".

"girl you know my lil ass was fast, I don't want her to be like that".

"dont trip trina, you are gonna be an great momma..with ya lil fast ass".

We both started laughing, I'm happy for trina...I just hope hakeem do right by my girl or ima have to handle that.

TRINA POV

I swear simone will forever be my bitch to the end and I know if dont nobody else have my back she do. After I left simone house I went over to hakeems, I used the key he gave me and let myself in.

I walked through the door to hear laughter coming from the living room, as I get closer I see hakeem and some chick chilling on the sofa.

"What's up trina".

"hey what's going on".

"nothing just chillin".

"whos this hakeem".

"oh this my friend shay".

"how you doing" no this bitch didnt, just asked how I'm doing im ready to beat your ass thats how I'm doing.

"what she doing here".

"we just chillin, trina chill".

"chill my nigga really, you got some bitch up in your house just chilling..no fuck that".

"I think I should go". she said getting up.

"yes bitch I think you should".

"shay you aint gotta go no where this my shit, she dont even live here". shay sat back down.

"really hakeem thats how you do me, now its she dont live here, nigga I'm pregnant with your baby and you got some random ass bitch in here just chilling".

"wait pregnant".

"yes bitch pregnant".

"hakeem you ain't tell me she was pregnant".

"what he tell you then".

"that yall just friends, yall not together..but ima bounce on that note" she said walking out the door.

"now we not together hakeem, you fucking that girl".

"trina just cause your pregnant dont mean we together, I can do what I please".

"what the fuck do you mean, where is all this shit coming from".

"I never said we were together".

"what have we been doing all this time".

"just fooling around, but you got pregnant".

"how dare you talk to me like that" I slapped the shit out of him.

"trina chill". backing up.

"no fuck you hakeem, I will fuck you up" walking up on him, I punched his ass.

"watch out with all that".

"no nigga you watch out, you fucked with the wrong bitch, I will burn this bitch down".

I walked off towards the kitchen, I was serious I will burn this bitch down he think I'm playing with his ass.

OKAY I KNOW I KNOW ITS BEEN A MINUTE,  BUT UM HERES A LITTLE UPDATE, NOTHING MAJOR THOUGH...UPDATING MORE TOMORROW!!!! VOTE COMMENT OR WHATEVA!! MUAHHH