part 29

CHAPTER 29

I couldn't even concentrate all day at work, I swear I needed a fucking drink. my mind keeps wondering what the fuck did trey say on that voicemail, knowing trey ass he probably nothing probably hung up at the beep ..he hate talking to the machines *chuckle*.

I just couldn't listen to...I want to know but then I don't. After work I went by my girl trinas. I needed some advice & she always kept it real that's why she still my bitch after all these years.

"why won't you just listen to it mone" she asked handing me a glass of wine.

"I can't". sipping from the glass.

"why not, you a afraid of what he might say" answering for me. I just shook my head up and down.

"well let me hear it then"

"bitch, no you ain't about to get me" laughing.

"well lets listen together". smiling.

"trina I just cant".

"well bitch give me the phone ill do it". picking up my phone, trying to unlock me phone using the old password.

"You don't know the password" laughing.

"Oh bitch you changed it". Trina rolling her eyes.
"Yea you know it was trey birthday, but after all that shit went down, well you know" I said
"F all that open the phone Simone, with ya scary ass". Said Trina

Rolling my eyes "trina okay damn".

"knew that would get you" laughing.

But on the real I was scared ass fuck. So I dial voicemail, & put it on speaker.

"you have one new message". my heart was beating too fast. Then I hear trey singing to me...felt like my heart stop. I begin to feel my eyes water trina held my hand.

After the message was done I just broke down crying, felt like I been holding my breathe the entire time...why would he do that...trina hugged me while I let my tears out.

"its ok simone".

"why does he keep doing this to me". I asked.

"maybe cause, he loves you".

I look up at her. "what I'm just saying mone" throwing her hands up.

"the nigga can sing though".

"trina shut up" making me laughing. sitting up

"it dont hurt to see what he gotta say though".

"I know trin I'm just not ready to see him yet".

"hey I get it, aye but what's up with ya boy homie, hakeem".

"really at a time like this you tryna holla". I asked giving her attitude.

"hell yea that nigga is fine ass fuck" We both was dying laughing off that shit.
"So what is your password" asked Trina
"It's your birthday bitch" laughing
"You get on my damn nerves hoe" said Trina

We chatted some more, and I left to head on home. I text rodney trinas number to give to hakeem. He said Hakeem was feeling Trina too. As I was pulling up my heart dropped when I seen Trey car parked in my driveway. OH MY GOD!!!!

"trey what are you doing here". getting out my car.

"have you been crying" he asked avoiding my question.

"no, nigga damn".

"come on simone I can see it in your face".

"That's the obvious".

"why you been crying though". he asked is this nigga stupid did he forget about the voicemail he sent me.

"cause of you nigga" I said loud.

"simone I'm sorry".

"no trey your not sorry...you can't keep doing this shit".

"doing what mone".

"nigga coming in and out my life thinking ima always take you back, I was doing just fine without you"

"I'll never leave you again simone, just give me a chance, I know i fucked up".

"fuck that trey same story differnt day... I'm not tryna hear that shit..so you thought if you sing a lil song, show up to my house..then wam bam I'm back in your life, no it don't work like that nigga, when I wanted you..you chose another bitch, now when you realize you fucked up you want me back...naw nigga fuck that, besides i've moved on".

"What you mean moved on".

"meaning I'm seeing someone trey".

"i don't believe that shit". shaking his head.

"believe it...trey you can't keep stringing me along, want me when you want to & expect me to always be here, I'm in a relationship now & I'm happy".

"i bet you don't love that nigga, like you love me though" he said getting closer.

"you need to leave". backing up, getting angry.

"yea make me leave when I'm speaking real shit".

"trey no doubt in my mind I still have feelings for you, I will always love you...but I don't want you anymore".

"yea right simone, *stepping up* yo u still want me". he kissed me so qiuck I didn't see it coming.

I slapped the shit out of him & pushed him back.

"the fuck Simone" holding his face.

"don't fucking do that trey damn I told you I moved on, what the fuck don't you get". I said walking off he grabbed my arm. I pulled it away.

"don't fucking touch me" I yelled, almost in tears. this nigga was literally making me angry.

"simone I'm sorry, I just want you b-"

"save that shit trey *cutting him off* am done with you".

Walking off leaving him standing there speechless. The fuck he thought I would just let him back in my life no, not only was our relationship ruined but I don't think we could ever be friends again.

WHOA NOW....BUT YES THE UPDATE HAS ARRIVED LOL... WHAT YALL THINKING? IS SIMONE IN DENIAL? YALL COMMENT, RATE!!
MUAH ♡♡♡