part 18

Chapter 18

Sorry for the wait yall....ugh I've been sick...but here is the update.

I woke up the next morning head pounding from the tears I've cried the night before. I just couldn't wrap my hands around the truth, how could I be so blinded...that I didn't realize that trey was being truthful.

I feel so dumb, fuck work today, I'm to hurt to move out of bed. my phone had been ringing off the hook eventually I just cut it off.  I popped a few pills & laid back down in bed. I was awaken from my sleep because someone was literally knocking my door down.

"who the fuck is it" I yelled through the door.

"bitch open the fucking door".

I opened the door. "tri-".

"bitch no you had me worried about you,  the fuck you been at?" questioned trina.

"sleep".

"sleep, bitch really at 4 in the afternoon. . I'm calling your job they say you aint come in today, you had a nigga worried".

"trina please, stop yelling" I said holding my head.

"well bitch you better explain".

I told her everything that happened. & I knew by the look on her face she was pissed at me.

"omg mone".

"save it trina I already know, damn I fucked up".

"you my bitch, but you dead wrong for that shit".

"I know I know, I don't know how I'm gonna fix this, (about to cry)this nigga looked at me with pure disgust".

"do you blame him though,  that shit is fucked up, you tried calling him".

"no, I'm to ashamed...I know he won't answer though".

"ima call him, from my phone then"

"no d-".

Before I could get the words out she already was calling his phone. 

"what's up trina".

trina pushed the phone towards me I couldn't even speak.

"hello".

say something trina mouthed.

"trey, please don't hang up just hear me out ok".

"simone I don't wanna hear shit you got to say". he said before hanging up.

"I told you Trina".

"well ya gotta keep trying, cause this shit ain't right".

"what you want me to do, like nothing I say is gonna fix this shit with us".

"bitch I don't know, show up to the nigga crib, job or something".

we looked at each other. I gave her a devilish grin.

"oh no bitch you not about to have me in jail fucking around with trey" trina replied.

"you ain't gotta get out the car, Trina....just be there for ya girl".

she looked at me crazy "what happened to I'll ride for my bitches" I asked.

"ok bitch, lets ride" trina finally gave in.

WELL HERE IS THE UPDATE,  I PLAN TO HAVE ANOTHER ONE HERE SOON. YA COMMENT RATE LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!! MUAH ♡♥¤♡