part 17

Chapter 17

"everything ok here simone" Jonathon asked comming down the stairs shirtless.

"oh so now you fucking this nigga simone" trey said looking at me.

I couldn't even speak. "what business is that to you man" said Jonathan walking closer.

"hold up my nigga you getting to close" throwing his hands up.

"who is this bitch ass nigga" said Jonathan looking at trey. I saw the look on trey face pissed, I already knew what was coming.

Trey stood there for a minute chuckled then punched the shit out of Jonathan, causing him to lose his balance "omg trey stop" i screamed. Trey ass picked Jonathan up & bammed him..trey was getting the best of Jonathon & he knew it.. Jonathan threw his hands up like I'm done "you got it bro".

After Jonathon left trey ass was still pissed..we stood there in silence for what felt like forever"trey" i said voice cracking, I stepped closer to him.

"naw, don't touch me...you dirty simone, you real dirty".

"dirty?? really trey? the fuck that mean".

"we was just together what not even a night ago & you already fucking some random ass nigga, what type of shit is that".

"no nigga what's dirty is the fact that you got a bitch pregnant".

"you know what simone you keep throwing that up..ok yea so what she pregnant"

I stood there shocked. .he continued. "that's your problem you never wanna fucking listen to what a nigga got to say...you act so cocky like you got a dick between ya legs or something".

"trey fuck you".

"naw I'm good on that,  he probably fucked you raw.. ain't no telling What you got". At this point Im so fucking pissed right now the tears started falling.

"ok I fucked another nigga....so that shit don't compare to you getting a bitch pregnant & then you not telling me trey" tears falling.

"all I ever wanted was be with you, but you never gave a nigga a chance...& when you do give me a chance...do you really think I would mess that up & not tell you she was pregnant..simone I found out the same night you did...but every time I try to talk to your ass you blow me off...damn like you don't fucking care about nobody feelings but your own man....& you turn around & you fucking some nigga for what to get back at me, to hurt me?...when you didnt even know what the fuck was going on...hurt yourself in the end..you all fucked up simone".

I couldn't even open my mouth to speak he was right..all this fucking time I was wrong. why couldn't I see that shit,  I really fucked up.

"trey I'm s-" he cut me off.

"naw simone I don't even want to hear that shit, your not who I thought you was...I don't know who this girl is" looking me up and down.

He walked out the door I didn't have the strenth to even follow him....I really fucked up...I dropped down to my knees holding my chest.crying harder than ive ever before..the tears just wouldnt stop..it hurt like hell, I lost my fucking best friend & I don't know if he will ever forgive me!!!!

SO I DECIDED TO POST ANOTHER UPDATE...SIMONE SIMONE...I DONT KNOW HOW SHE IS GOING FIX THIS...THIS SHIT GETTING DEEP....WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT?? RATE, COMMENT, FOLLOW....MUAH ♡♥♡♥