part 47

CHAPTER 47

The next morning I woke up drained from the night before, I just couldn't understand how hakeem would do trina like that. I got up out of bed stretch, as I moved closer to the door all I could hear was yelling. 

"get the fuck out of my house".

"Im not leaving trina until you talk to me".

I walk to the living room and there was hakeem and trina going back and forth.

"what is going on in here". I walked up on them.

"simone can you please get this nigga to leave".

"like I said I'm not going anywhere until we talk". sitting down on the sofa.

"OMG hakeem you get on my fucking nerves I swear". throwing her hands up.

"trina chill for minute, hakeem you really should just go.. when she is ready she will talk". trying to calm things down.

"I need to talk to her simome now".

"I dont wanna talk to your ass stupid" trina yell.

"trina chill damn".

she rolled her eyes and sat down.

"see she never wants to listen".

"listen to what nigga your bullshit.. dont have the time".

"if you shut up sometime and listen".

"nigga shut up, you shut the fuck up...lil dick bitch". moving to the edge of the sofa.

"lil dick your ass wasnt sayin that when I was hitting that shit from the back, oh hakeem I love your big dick.. with that wack ass pussy".

"ha, wack pussy...you mad you caught a cramp when I was riding the hell out your dick, had your ass moaning like a lil bitch, fuck outta here".

I had enough, this shit aint getting no where.

"OMG BOTH OF YALL SHUT UP DAMN *yelling* they looked my way.

"both of yall need to stop acting like kids and act like adults, yall are about to bring a child into this world...and yall still with this bullshit...ok yall both did damage..just settle yall differences and move on, this shit is stupid".

They looked at each other. "look ima step out for a minute and let yall talk please just listen to one another".

I walked away and headed back to the room.

AUTHOR'S POV

They just sat there silent for a while, not looking at one another. They both were about to speak at the same time. 

"go ahead hakeem".

"no you go ahead". trina remained silent.

He took a deep breath.  "look I wasnt fucking that girl".

"dont believe you".

"she just some girl I was kicking it wit".

"don't believe you".

"you gone let me finish".

"go ahead".

"look trina, I'm sorry ok but did you really have to burn a nigga jays".

"I was pissed off at your ass, like I know I didnt read the wrong signs..you seem like you wanted to be with me and be a family".

"I thought I did..shit just seem to be moving to fast, I got scared".

"scared of what hakeem".

"trina I dont know a damn thing about being someones boyfriend, let alone a father...I never had a girlfriend, never been committed to anyone and that shit scares me".

"why didn't you just talk to me hakeem". moving next to him on the sofa.

"I dont know, its like I've never let a female get this close to me, what scared me the most is that I was falling deep trina real deep.. then you pregnant with my child..I didn't know how to act cause I never get feelings involved".

"sometimes shit happens, at first it was just us messing around then I got my feelings involved..shit I never imagined being pregnant ever in life or having a family but when I met you things were different".

"what you saying trina".

"I'm saying hakeem I love you, and I know shit aint right with us but we gotta decide what we are doing here...just two adults co parenting or -".

Hakeem cut her off real quick with a kiss on the lips.

"I love you to girl".

Their lips met again, simone came out the room to find hakeem and trina going at it.

"what the, bye trina call me later".

Simone said while walking out the door and headed home to her man.

OK SO YALL ITS BEEN TO LONG BUT HERE IS THE UPDATE...I HAVE BEEN SUPUR BUSY WITH SCHOOL, UGH COLLEGE GIRL PROBLEMS.  BUT THANKS FOR READING AND BEING SO PATIENCE WITH ME!! RATE COMMNET..MUAH ♡♥♡♥