part 23

CHAPTER 23

We kissed, the nigga lips were so soft..omg our tongues found each other. Rodney begin to rub my ass and suck on my neck. omg why he do that, That's my spot. I let out a soft moan, my back hit the wall..

I could feel him getting hard under me. I can tell dude was packing. I'm getting so wet... damn I want to fuck this nigga..but I think its to soon and he's my friend...I like him but....  I feel like I keep doing the same shit...first derrick,  then trey, then Jonathan.. I gotta stop this shit!!!

"rodney" I called his name..still licking my neck, while reaching for my shirt.
"yea baby".
"we gotta stop" I pulled away.

"um uh, quit playing". still trying to kiss me.
"no nigga I'm serious". moving back.
He put me down. "why you do this shit to me simone" looking a bit upset.

"do what" I asked.
"I mean you know what you be doing, you stay teasing a nigga, being all flirty and shit...I like you simone but you know that, I thought you felt the same...did I read the signs wrong".
"rodney your a cool guy and all-".

He cut me off "don't worry about it simone I got it".
"dont be like that rodney".
"its cool I got it".

I didn't say anything else, we just got back to studying,  and after that I went home. I do like rodney I'm just not tryna go there right now with him, I mean I'm not completely over trey, this nigga moved on why cant I. I just need to do some thinking. 

The next day I had to hurry home from work so I could make it to class on time, we had a big test today. when I got there I took my normal seat. Rodney hadn't got there yet, I was just about to text him to see where he was but he had just walked through the door.

I was feeling all happy and shit,  but that change instantly cause this nigga ain't even look my way, he took a seat way on the other side of the room.. the fuck wrong with this nigga??? I wasn't gonna let it get to me, ill see him after class though. I gotta focus on this test.

When class let out I swear this nigga was avoiding me, dude stormed out of class. I made it to his car just as he was about to get in.

I just stood there with a lil attitude.
"what's up".
"don't what's up me, like you just straight ignored me I'm class today".
"I wasn't ignoring you".
"what do you mean, you didn't speak or nothing". I was really feeling some type of way.

"simone I just don't deal well with rejection".
"sooo that mean you can't speak to me".
"I just needed to distance myself from you".
"why,  I thought we were friends" I asked confused.

"simone I don't wanna be your friend".
"wow,  so you now mad nigga cause I didn't want to fuck" getting upset.

"are you serious...it's more to it than that, I can get pussy if that's all I wanted,  but its deeper than that simone I want you...I mean you gotta a nigga head all fucked up about you".

I stood there trying to gather my thoughts.
"rodney, I just-" he cut me off.
"I already know you don't want a nigga, and its cool simone".

I just stood there I mean I couldn't speak, I mean I didn't know what to say.
"look I gotta go, ill see you around". He got in the car & left, I still was speechless...this nigga could be everything I been wanting in a man but I still keep holding on thinking trey would come around, I'm too stuck in the past....I gotta let that nigga go. I just don't know how.

SO I FIGURED I WOULD DO ANOTHER UPDATE...WHAT YALL THINK SHOULD SIMONE GIVE RODNEY A CHANCE?? OR CONTINUE TO HOLD ON TO TREY?? RATE COMMENT.... MUAH ♡♥♡♥