part 7

ok the moment you all be waiting 4

chapter 7

so I pull up to treys apartment,  I see this nigga car parked so I know he home.

"this nigga a trip".

"girl okay, look like ashley ass home too".

We get out my car, walk up the stair to his apartment & ring the door bell. this nigga opens the door with a surprise look on his face.

"what's up yall".

"nigga is you good".

"yea, what's up".

"nigga you act you cant answer the damn phone, thats what's up".

I just brushed pass this nigga & trina was behind me. Ashley ass wanna come from the back talking bout "who was that at the door" when this bitch saw it was me she said "what she doing here".

"bitch I'm having a conversation with my best friend that's what the fuck I'm doing here"

"best friend? do best friends try to fuck their supposedly bff yea, I heard about last night" ashley getting bold.

"girl is you serious right now,  I don't care what you heard...just know if I wanted that I could have had that".

"so what now you mad cause he didn't want to fuck you".

I laughed "bitch please mad for what,  like i said if I wanted to really fuck trey ass then I would have, ain't like I haven't before..fuck you mean".

This bitch looked real stupid then. "oh lord" trina said.

"What she talking about trey".

"baby just chill, we'll talk about it later".

"no trey ain't no chill, we'll talk about it later..what this hoe talking about".

I jumped in "hold up hoe, look I tried to be nice but it just ain't worth it...yesss bitch I fucked trey, yesss we took each others virginitys"

The bitch just stood there trey ass was pissed but oh well the truth had to come out. "oh you mad Ashley,  you feeling some type of way".

This bitch had the nerve to try & walk up on me "you bitch" yelled ashley.

"ooh come on I been waiting to beat your ass"

Ashley swung first & missed I just jumped on that hoe, & just was wamin that bitch. this hoe had the nerve to pull my hair... bitch we don't pull hair the fuck & this my real shit. trey ass would pull me off when I was about to bam that hoe head.

"mone stop damn, this shit aint cool & trina come on really, you just gone let her do this" trey yelled, looking trina way.

"nigga thats my bitch right there,  loyalty that's all I know".

"trey fuck that hoe, you suppose to have my back, nigga I been riding with you for years, the fuck you mean".

"simone that's my girl though, what the fuck you think I'm supposed to do".

"nigga I dont give a fuck about that shit...sooo fuck you & fuck your girl, how about that".

I walked out the door & trina right behind me. I was angry, pissed, sad.. tryna fight back tears .OMG...I may have lost my best friend for good this time.....

TO BE CONTINUED......