part 16

Chapter 16

After a long work day & a amazing lunch date with Jonathan, I was just ready to unwine. so I took a long hot shower put on my fleece pink & gray night pants & a pink tank. i cut the tv on to lifetime I decided to call jonathon.

"hello beautiful" he answered. damn that voice got me feeling some type of way.

"hi Jonathon,  what you up to?"

"I was just thinking about you, I just left the gym, what are you doing".

got me blushing & shit.

"watching tv, wanna come over".

Why did I just say that omg.

"let me take a quick shower & ill be over, text me your address".

I had to sit there for a minute after we hung up.. so I text him my address & he said he will be there in 20 minutes.My phone begin to ring, I'm thinking it was Jonathan when really its trey. no nigga voicemail. he just kept calling then he texted.

trey- simone I know you see me calling your ass.

simone-trey leave me alone.

trey-I need to talk to you.

simone-nigga please go talk to ya baby mama ashley.

He kept texting me I hit that nigga with "bye trey, I have company" lol I knew that would get him mad, then that nigga started calling again. man fuck trey, am about to get me some dick tonight.

Jonathan made his way over...we was chilling on the couch just making out & shit. He started kissing my neck...oh that was my spot.. I'm turned on.

After he got me out of my cloths...this nigga gave me some weak as head the fuck...ok maybe the dick game better. so he put on protection & slid his dick in. omg the worst peice of dick ever the fuck was this nigga doing.

"yea baby, dick feel good huh"

ugh no nigga the shit dry ass fuck.

"um hum" faking & shit.

When that nigga nutted I was ready for him to bouce here I am tryna get back a trey & this nigga was horrible.

so i try to get up & this nigga pulling me down in his arms, nigga I ain't want you to spend the night, anyway I ended up falling asleep & was woke up by someone banging at my front door. I ran down stairs to the door looking out the peephole.  Oh shit!!!

"open the door Simone, I know you home nigga" he yelled from the other side of the door. "I will break this fucking door down" he kept yelling. I didn't wanna cause a scene so I opened the door..

"Trey, what the f--".

He cut me off, nearly knocking me over to get in the house. "where that nigga at?" he yelled.

"trey really, what are you doing here".

"Simone don't play with me right now, where the fuck he at?"

All the yelling trey was doing woke Johnathon up. I look up to see him coming down the stairs...oh my gosh shit is about to get real. what the fuck was I thinking?????

OK SO HERE IS ANOTHER UPDATE I'M ALREADY WORKING ON A NEW PART...WTF HAS SIMONE GOT HERSELF INTO???...LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK....RATE & COMMENT & FOLLOW!! MUAH ♡♥♡♥