part 48

CHAPTER 48

After the morning I just had all I wanted to do was get home to my family. Once I made it inside I went to the babys room, lil tj was sleeping peacefully in his crib, I kissed him on the cheek and headed to my bedroom, trey ass was knocked the fuck out.

I didnt want to bother him so I grabbed a tank and shorts and headed to take a shower in the downstairs bathroom. After my shower I decided to cook breakfast.

I was almost finished preparing breakfast, I was cutting up some fruit on the counter when I felt arms around my waist, that made me jump a little.

"well hello" I said with my back turned around. Trey kissed me on my neck. I tried to turn around but he stopped me.

"trey come on".

"what baby I missed you".

"nigga its been one night".

"shut up" he said letting me go. I walked over and put my arms around his waist.

"I missed you to baby". reaching up to kiss him.

"how trina though".

"she good, they ass crazy after talking I think they gone work it out".

"that's good, cause that shit was getting crazy".

"kinda how we use to be".

"not even, were we that crazy though".

I looked over at him, thought about for a minute "hell no". laughing.

"we came a long way simone".

"I know".

"just think we will be getting married".

"I know baby we have to start planning soon".

"ok lets pick a date".

"what about May 5".

"our anniversary".

"yea".

"I like that, lets do it".

"foreal baby" getting excited.

"yea lets do it".

I jumped in his arms, I'm so happy, just to think I will be mrs. Trey Carter soon, everything is really coming together and I am happy, for once in my life I'm HAPPY!!!

1 YEAR LATER

"I now pronounce you husband and wife" music to my ears, call me Mrs, Carter now.  I love Trey and my trey jr. with all my heart.  Who knew my bestfriend would also be my husband. I didn't think we would get it right, but we did..even hakeem and trina about to tie the knot. Yes you heard it right they crazy asses, of course ima support my girl, I told yall I ride for my bitches. Anyway they have beautiful little girl name khadijah my lil god baby!!!

I was laying tj down for his nap. I kissed him on his forehead, "love you baby". I headed to the my room sat at the edge of the bed just thinking, tears weld up in my eyes. I'm so emotional right now, I'm late and I'm really starting to panic.

I got this pregnancy test from the store earlier this week, I just haven't had the courage to take it. I called up trina, cause I need my friend right.

"hey best friend".

"you're so crazy, hey girl".

"what's wrong, what trey na did".

"girl nothing".

"then why you sound all down mone".

"trina I'm pregnant".

"bitch whattt".

"well I think I am".

"did you take the test or you need me to bring you one"

"no, I got one".

"what the fuck you waiting for".

"I'm scared trina".

"not ms bout that life, scared"

"hoe shut up" giggling.

"but seriously,  just take the test simone".

"ok, ima take it now".

"I'm foreal simone".

"ima take it".

"ok and call me back bitch".

"bye trina".

After ending the call with trina, I finally took the test. The test came back positive.  I'm pregnant,  I called back trina.

"bitch it's been a damn hour, did you take the test".

"trina it has not been a hour".

"so what did it say".

"I'm pregnant".

All I heard was her screaming, "I'm gonna be a god mommie".

"trina chill".

"what you ain't happy".

"yes, I mean idk..I never been pregnant, me and trey just got married and tj just one".

"so, you think I was ready...hell naw but dijah is a blessing foreal".

"I know, how ima tell trey".

"girl trey loves your ass, and tj so you think he won't be happy about a new baby".

"I know but I'm saying I never had to do no shit like this".

"simone, everything will be just fine".

"ok, trey just pulled up, pray for me".

"shut your dramatic ass up, call me back love you girl".

"I will, love you too".

Trey walked in the room and greeted me with a kiss.

"what's up baby".

"hey hunny".

"Hey how was work".

"went smoove, what you been doing all day". pulling off his shirt. I was just staring and shit.

"simone".

"yea".

"you good". laughing

"just thinking".

"what you thinking about".

"trey I'm pregnant".

"what".

"you heard me, I'm pregnant baby".

"quit playing" smiling

"I'm not".

"like foreal foreal".

"yes" I couldnt read if he was happy about it or what.

"this shit made my day, come here".

"what you happy".

"you thought I wouldn't be".

"I didn't know".

"baby I love you and we in this shit together I ain't going no where,  I know you ain't planning on leaving..you stuck with me baby".

"shut up, love you too baby". kissing his lips.

"trey what you want for dinner".

"you".

"I'm foreal".

"I'm foreal too".

He so freaky and I love that shit. I'll spare the detail, yall know shit went down.

These 9 months went by so quick before I knew it I was giving birth. We named our baby girl Ashlyn Aaliyah Carter, and now our family is complete.

THE END!!!

IT'S BEEN A JOURNEY BUT I'M GLAD YOU GUYS KEPT READING MY BOOK, I APPRECIATE ALL THE LIKES AND COMMENTS.  BE LOOKING OUT FOR MY NEW STORY, COMING SOON!!! MUAH ♡♥♡♥