part 27

CHAPTER 27

Them boys was killing the other team, my baby & hakeem some true players for real. they won the game so after we all went to get something to eat. so we just chilling at the table or whateva chatting it up.

I swear this bitch alexus keep looking at rodney and when I catch this trick looking she smile at me.  the fuck wrong with this hoe I will fuck her up. I tapped me girl trina.

"you saw that shit" leaning her way whispering.
"um huh bitch". shaking her head.

"yall boys wasn't playing tonight" I said.
"every game we go hard, glad you was there to support me baby". rodney replied kissing my cheek.
"of course" smiling.

Did this bitch just roll her eyes?? the fuck wrong with this hoe, she finna get slapped. fake foney ass bitch.

"alexus you geechi boo". looking her way, ready for whateva.
"yea girl,  why you ask that" she asked smiling.

ooh I'm finna jump cross this table and slap this hoe.
"seem a lil quiet that's all" fake smile back.
"just a lil tired girl".

yea mother fucking right, I see what's up. ooh let me calm down. Cause I'm about to snap. After dinner, I decided to go back to rodneys place. I wasn't gonna bring up that damn alexus bitch, well until....

"so alexus she cool right". rodney asked, laying next to me.
"she alright". eye roll.
"damnnn, why you said it like that" sitting up.
"be real nigga, did yall use to date or something"

"naw babe she like family, why you asked that".
"does she know that though, cause she like you rodney".
"naw that's my lil sis".
"your lil sis that wanna fuck, I'm telling you nigga she want that..I see the way she look at you".

"simone you tripping".
"ok I tried to tell you, let something go down".
"you ain't gone do shit" climbing on me.

"I'm not playing rodney, try it if ya want to". rolling my eyes.
"simone chill...it aint nothing like that, oh yea you thought a nigga forgot about earlier to huh".
"rodney move, quit playing.. I'm ready to go to sleep" tryna push him off me, but he held my arms down.

"naw what's that shit you was talking earlier".
*laughing* "nothing, rodney damn.
"call me daddy".
"hell naw nigga, the fuck". still trying to get loose.

He started tickling me. "rodney stop" laughing.
"call me daddy".
"ugh damn ok you win daddy".

He just started craking up. he let me go still on top of me.
"that shit ain't funny stupid".
"yes it is baby" still laughing, now bending down to kiss me.

That kiss was everything,  my pussy instantly got wet. lord we can't fuck tonight, that nigga sucked on my neck.. ooh I want that.

I couldn't think straight he reached between my legs, if this nigga don't quit, before I fuck the shit out of him.
"rodney". a light moan.
"yea baby". still kissing my neck.
"lets not do this tonight".

"look how you got a nigga" pointing at his manhood.
"so nigga, that's your fault" giggling.
"man shut up" climbing off me.

I was still cracking up, then this nigga hit me up side my head with a pillow, the fuck.
"ohh rodney ima get your ass now".

We were play fighting, cracking up and shit...until my phone rung "TREY". the fuck this nigga want??? ugh ignore. He called again, omg ignore. He didn't call no more after that,  but my phone went off with a voicemail. I didn't bother listening to it, phone went on silent.

I layed down on rodneys chest.
"who was that". he asked.
"nobody baby" looking up at him kissing his lips. "goodnight".
"um hum goodnight".

My mind was wondering "what did this nigga want"???. Really I don't even want to hear that shit, just fucked up my night!!!

OKAY SO DAMN TREY, NOW YOU WANT TO TALK...WHAT YALL THINKING? YALL THINK SIMONE RIGHT ABOUT ALEXUS OR NAH?...COMMENT, RATE!!

MUAH ♡♥♡♥