part 21

CHAPTER 21

"Simone" I shook his hand. He looked in my eyes, but I looked away. I heard him chuckle a little.

"what's so funny" I said with a lil attitude.

"you"

"I don't see what I did that was so funny". I said rolling my eyes.

"ok ms. attitude".

I was about to clear this nigga, but the instructor would want to walk his ass in class. Rodney just smiled and licked his lips. This nigga was so cocky it didn't make any sense like damn we know you fine & all..so chill nigga.

First day of class went smoothly though, I was just ready to go home and get in bed. I was on my way to my car when someone was tryna get my attention.

"aye simone wait up".

I turned around and there was mr cocky, ugh what this nigga want.

"what do you want?".

"where u heading?".

"home nigga, the fuck".

"damn ma chill with the attitude shit".

I rolled my eyes. "whatever".

"look I just wanted to apologize for earlier in class, I was only joking".

"ok" all nonchalant.

"we good" he asked smiling.

Why this nigga have to smile damn I wanted to be mad. ughh

"for now" I gave in with a slight smirk.

"What you mean for now" he said still smiling. 

"call me ms.attitude one more time we gone have a problem nigga".

"ok ms.gangsta". he said chuckling.

"you know what shut up nigga". I said trying not to smile. but failed

"your smile is real pretty, you should do that more". smiling back, licking his lips, that nigga do that alot. OMG this nigga better quit right now, them lips though.

"ok mr.spitting-game".

"oh nigga you got jokes now" he said laughing.

"You know it, *laughing* but for real though I really gotta get going".

"why so soon".

"I have to be to work in the morning".

"ok, well call me when you get home then".

"nigga I don't have your number".

Realizing what I said.

*laughing* "oh you think you slick rodney".

"*lauging* I'm just tryna be mr.spitting-game".

"you play too much". smiling.

" for real though simone, can a I  converse with you tonight".

I thought about it for a minute, I  mean damn its only conversation. what the hell.

"okay rodney". when I said that dude was smiling extra hard and shit.

"you blushing nigga".

"naw man watch out". he said smiling.

"I'm saying though". biting my lip, chuckling.

"are you gone call me for real though".

"yes rodney ima call you".

"ok now, don't call ima blow your shit up".

"whateva nigga, bye". I said smiling, getting in my car he said his goodbyes & I drove home.

Me and rodney literally stayed on the phone for hours laughing and joking in shit..I went to bed at 3 in the morning, it was worth it though, the nigga was cool. He plays college basketball, single ass fuck, no kids...yess.

The next morning I got up for work with only 3 hours of sleep. I'm about to text rodney ass, but he already beat me to it.

rodney-good morning beautiful.

simone-good morning ima get your ass lol, you had me up all night, now I'm sleepy.

rodney-lol ah ha, look you had me up to now, but that's what good conversation do yo you.

Me & rodney had been texting all day, I couldn't wait to get off & call this nigga!!!

SORRY FOR THE WAIT, ANOTHER UPDATE TOMORROW....YALL LIKE RODNEY OR NAH?? BUT UMM YEA COMMENT, RATE OR WHATEVER....

MUAHH ♡♥♡♥