Introduction

Hellllo!! This is my Harry Potter Fanfiction! It's about what I think could have happened if Lord Voldemort had a daughter before he went to kill Harry Potter.
Enjoy!

Important! I do not own the rights to the Harry Potter series or any of characters. The only thing I thought of myself is the character of Evangeline (and some others) and the plot. (And yes I have gotten inspiration from other fanfictions. So if you recognize small things it's probably because you read it somewhere else)
I repeat!! I do not own the rights to Harry Potter, all rights go to the aouthor!!

When I use this sign * before and after someone speak it means that they speak french. This sign ^ means that it is spoken parseltounge.

You'll probably find many spelling and grammar mistakes. My first language is Swedish so mistakes will occur!

Btw! The first chapter will be filled with character description so if you are easily bored I advice you to move forward to chapter 2.

THIS STORY MAY CONTAIN BAD LANGUAGE AND MENTIONS OF SEX. IF YOU DONT LIKE PEOPLE SWEARING OR PEOPLE TALKING ABPUT SEX RELATED THINGS, DONT READ!!!

I haven't proofread this story, so many mistakes will occur!!! Don't be to hard on me. I'm just a normal human being that sometimes is too lazy to proofread and fix my mistakes. Don't judge me.

Margot Robbie as Evangeline

Edit:
I have been wanting to take this stoey down for so long now. This story was the first story I wrote on here and the first story I wrote entirely in English...
But looking at it now I just can't stand it. I hate  so much about but I just don't have the heart to take it down 'cause I know that some people really like it.

If you read this... I'm sorry, the grammar sucks and the storyline is weak. I'm fully aware. Just don't expect too much and enjoy, I guess?🤣

So basically, if you continue to read you have agreed to endure horrible grammar, writing, plot and story for 30 chapters or so. Yey...

- Promo for "Not Broken, Not Yet" -

"Please just leave, Tom" I whispered.

He laughed a high cold laugh that sent shivers running down my spine. "Why should I?"

"This is my house, I don't want you in here." I said in an attempt to sound calm.

He walked closer to stroke my face with his hand. I tried not to cry. "But have you already forgotten, love?" He whispered into my ear. "You're mine and I do as I want with you." I felt the tears threatening to overflow in my eyes. Once upon a time I had loved when he spoke to me like that but as I looked at him now all I could feel was dread.

"I'm not yours, I belong to no one but myself." I said weakly.

He simply smiled. "How wrong you are, Love."

_________________________________________________

A tale of heartbreak, love, murder, betrayal and overcoming hardships.

Amberly Green is the charming transfer student from Ilvermorny. But under the charming surface lies fear and a troubled past beyond the imagination of most of her new classmates.

When moving to Great Britain, a country devastated by the ongoing war, she meets a mysterious young man living at the same orphanage. Tom Riddle is cold and calculating and reminds Amberly of the man that tortured her as a child. Yet as they are soon to discover they share the very same darkness.

Amberly and Tom hate each other, but will they stop when they realize they are tormented by the same demons?

Or will their differences come between them?

As Amberly enters her new life, enters Hogwarts, a new world opens up to her. A world filled with people she never could have met anywhere else. Yet all isn't as it seems and as Amberly finds herself sucked into this new words dark forces have just awoken. Not at all of which stemming from the man in the future known as Lord Voldemort.