Chapter 26: Goodbye

"What!?!?!" they both shrieked. "I am putting you into much danger. I got Hermione captured. I don't wanna get you hurt anymore than I already have," I said. "No! We don't want you to leave!" Hermione said. "You can't change my mind. I don't want you to get hurt because of me."

They sighed, defeated. "At least stay for the night,"Mrs. Granger said. "Sure."

For dinner we had practically a feast. A huge vat of mashed potatoes, green beans, corn on the cob, macaroni and cheese, peas, and carrots. It was delicious. "Thank you for the meal. It was delicious,"I said. Mrs. Granger only nodded in response.

Me and Hermione went into my room. She helped me pack my bag. She looked sad. I looked into her eyes. She started to cry. "Hey don't cry,"I said. "I will come back,I promise." She looked into my eyes. She saw the truth in them. "Okay. I am holding you to that." I smiled.

We went to bed and had a hard time falling asleep.

+++++++++++

THE NEXT DAY

++++++++++++

We all woke up early. It was a sleepless night for all of us. We ate a breakfast of blueberry pancakes.

We all stood outside of the house. They said they wanted to give me a proper sendoff. There was a lot of tears during that sendoff. "Goodbye," I said to them. "Goodbye," they said. "Oh, I almost forgot. " I tossed Hermione a little wristwatch. "A watch?" she asked. "Kinda. Just watch it," I said. I pressed abutton on my identical watch. Hers lit up. "Woah! Its telling me where you are!" she said. "You can do it, too, but only use it if its an emergency. You can only do it 3 times. I will come everytime my watch blinks, so no pranks," I said. She nodded.

"This isn't the end, its only the beginning," I said, walking into the woods.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Hey!!! thanks for reading, if you want me to write a sequel, please, comment,vote, fan!!! I just wanna know people are reading, so please comment and vote and fan and all that. THANKS