Chapter 25: Back At Hermiones House

We rode the rest of the way home in silence. Hermione was kind of in shock. We got off the train and found Mrs. Granger. "Oh my gosh girls! What happened! The police told me but I wanna hear it from you. Are you okay?"she asked.

Hermione looked at me pleadingly. I knew what she wanted me to do.  She wanted me to tell Mrs. Granger about being a demigod. "Ummm....Can we tell you when we get home?" Hermione asked. Reading the urgency in her voice, she agreed.

We rode the way home in silence, which made the ride seem a thousand hours long. We got into the house and sat down, not bothering to change or take our shoes or jackets. "Okay, where were you?" Mrs. Granger asked. I looked at Hermione and she looked at me.

"You wouldn't believe us if we told you,"I said. "Try me,"she countered. I sighed. "Well we were on a demon infested cruise ship, filled with monsters, demigods and the evil titan lord Kronos' chopped up body. Yes they are real. I know because I am a demigod, the Daughter of Hades," I said. Mrs. Granger stared at us, trying to find out if we were lying.

"That is not a fun joke to play on me! Where were you?" she said. We groaned and fell back into the cushions of the couch. Then an idea popped into my head. "Want me to prove it?" I asked and stood up walking to the door. Hermione and Mrs. Granger followed me out the door.

I walked to the forest. I don't know what caused it, the anger of Mrs. Granger not believing us, probably, but skeletons shot out of the ground and started to go to Mrs. Granger."Stop!"I shouted. they stopped and stood infront of me. "Sierra! What are you doing?"Mrs. Granger shrieked. "Go away!" I shouted again. "Okay, I believe you,"Mrs.Granger said.

We all walked back to the house and me and Hermione explained everything about monsters and the gods and all the other greek mythology stuff. "Wow! That sounds so dangerous!" Mrs. Granger said when we had finished.

"Which is exactly why I am leaving,"I said.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Hey there will only be 1 more chapter after this *sniff sniff* Sad