Chapter 18: Time To Fight

Me and Hermione went outside at 10:00 in the morning to begin training. "So now we're both teachers now,"I said. She rolled her eyes and smirked. "Now. How  much do you kmow about swordsmanship?" I asked in my most teacher-like voice. "Well, I know a sword needs to be properly weighted."

I nodded. I got my sword and knife. I handed her my sword. I got my knife."Do you think it would be easy to beat me with you having a sword or a knife?" I asked. "Well, since, a sword is longer, I would say having a sword.

"Okay. Let's see." I ran at her and she ran at me. Her sword and my knife slammed into each other. I had her sword out of her hand in thirty seconds flat. "Wrong,"I said. "What?"

"Your answer. It doesn't really matter if its a sword or knife. Its what makes you more comfortable, or whats easier for you to control. But for some, like me or good with both but prefer to use one or the other." she nodded."Do you wanna try to use a knife?"I asked. She nodded. I handed her my knife. I got my sword and we began to fight.

This time I still won, but it took longer to do it. "So I see that a knife is what your good with," I said. She grinned. She tried to give me my knife back but I declined. "Its fine. You can have it. You need to be armed." SHe smiled."Thanks." I smiled back. It was the beginning of many days like that.