The Daughter of Bellatrix Lestrange(Harry potter and percy jackson fanfic)

I DO NOT OWN PERCY JACKSON CHARACTERS, PLACES,ETC.

I DO NOT OWN HARRY POTTER PEOPLE, PLACES,ETC.

Also, this book takes place in between the 5th and 6th Harry Potter books and the 4th Percy Jackson books.

My name is Sierra Lestrange. I am a half-blood and, apparently, a wizard. I never knew either of my parents. My Godly nor wizardly. So I just receive a letter on my 14th birthday that said I was to attend Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.

So I showed it Chiron. "I knew this day was going to come soon," he whispered. "Um.. Sir? What do you mean? What day has come?" I asked, confused. He sighed. "I hoped this day would never come." He looked sad and tired. "What day? What are you talking about?" I asked. He glanced at me, with another sad look.

Percy and Annabeth came in. "Oh. Are we interrupting something?" Annabeth asked. "Oh no, I will talk to you later, Sierra," Chiron said with another sigh.

So I left his office. During swordfighting class, Chiron asked me to talk with him. I walked over to him, turning my sword back into a pocket knife. "What's up, Chiron?"I asked. "Umm... Sierra, I am sorry I haven't told you this before , but you're not just a demigod. You're a demiwitch or a half-blood in both senses."

I stared at him, hoping this was some kind of joke. But I could see it in his face. He was completely serious. "Chiron, you cannot be serious! I don't think this is funny!" I screamed and ran away. "Sierra! Wait!" Chiron shouted. I ignored him and kept running. I felt tears in my eyes.

I was sad and mad but i don't know why. Probably because Chiron had not told me. But i did not think that was it. I ran into the forest and past Zeus' Fist into a clearing. I saw a man with a long white beard with half-moon glasses. "Ahh.. Hello, young Sierra. Come sit." I wiped a tear from my eyes.

"How do you know my name?"I said. "Oh, dear girl, I am the one who sent you the letter to come to Hogwarts. I am Professor Dumbledore, Headmaster of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys!

Hope you like my story so far!!!! And please I would luv to hear what u think so comment(I ain't afraid of a little critism) vote and fan!!!!

crazyspazzyme123

Edited 7/22/13