Chapter 5: The Meeting

I got a lot of reads so I decided to update!!!!! Thanks 4 reading!!!!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sierra P.O.V.

I woke up early the next day. I went to the sword arena to practice. Percy came in a few minutes later. "Hey," I said."Yeah, hey," he said. Hesounded preocupied."Look, Percy, I'm sorry about yesterday,"I said.He looked at me. He sighed. "Its okay."He said."Wanna go?" I asked. He grinned. We fought a few rounds. He won, then I won.In the end, it was a tie.we were both soaked in sweat.

"I'm gonna miss this place," I whispered."What? Your leaving? When? Where?"he asked. I smiled. "To London apperently. I can't tell you why. Hopefully, I will be back soon." Then Chiron came in."Hello Percy. Sierra, it's time to go." I smiled at Percy."I will Iris-message you when I get there,"I said.This will be the last time i see this place for a long time, I thought. I grabbed my bag and followed Chiron out."This is who will be picking you up for the tudoring." He handed me picture of three people.

There was a girl, a woman and man, who were obviously the girls parents. The girl had brown hair and eyes with light skin. The woman had brown hair and green eyes with white skin. The man had brown eyes and dirty blonde hair.

"These are the Grangers. They will be your tudors to catch up to the childeren in your class at Hogwarts." I grabbed my good luck charm, my necklace with my diamond, star locket. I climbed into the car with Argus, the camp's head pf secruity. We drove to the train station. I got on the train. the whole trip took a really long time and I do not want to bore you with it. But I did see a few monsters. I saw centaur. He waved at me. I have no idea what the people saw through the Mist.

So I got off the train with my small bag. I looked around and looked at the picture .I looked up and I saw the woman and the girl from the photo.I walked over to them."Hullo Sierra!My name is Mrs. Granger and this is Hermione." the mom said.They smiled.The girl kind of made me nervous with her staring."Okay. let's go get your other bags." I smiled."Umm..Ma'am? I don't have anmore."She gasped."Here did you used to live?" she asked. I smiled. "I used to live somewhere we did not need much."