Chapter 8:The Iris Message

We went upstairs into our rooms."Do mind if I hop in the shower real quick?" I asked. "Of coarse not!"Mrs. Granger said. I went into their bathroom after Hermione brushed her teeth. I had stashed a drachma in my pj pocket. I turned on the shower and set up an Iris message. "O Iris, goddess of the rainbow, please except my offering.Chiron, Camp Half Blood." The water shimmered and I saw Chiron and Percy.

"Hey!" I shouted. They turned. "Hey Sierra! Whats up? Where are you?" Percy asked. "London. Chiron,I need to talk to you.Alone," I said. "Percy,I will talk to you later."Percy walked out.

"Sierra, so I trust you there safely?" I nodded."I am not sure how long we're going to have this connection. You are, after all, in another continent, beyond most of the gods powers. So are you beginning lessons?" he asked. "Umm... Not right now. Its 9 here. We begin tomrrow." Chiron nodded. "Oh the connections breaking. Well, I will speak with tomorrow. Goodbye." I sighed." Bye," I said as the connection broke.

I decided to take a quick shower so it wouldn't look weird. I went back in the room I was staying in and layed down. I couldn't sleep so I layed there staring at the ceiling. It felt weird to not be staring at the ceiling of the Hermes cabin. I wasn't sure if I was excited or resentful to find out what tomorrow would hold.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Hey its me!!!! hope you enjoy me story I have decided to make almost all of the rest of the story as Sierras POV so Yeah.....