Chapter 4: Hermione

Hey people!!!!

Thx 4 reading!! I edited the story so now it's the middle of june. You will understand why when you read the book. this is dedicated to my all my fans. Thx for the fan <3!!!!!

oh and this book is going to be wrtten in 2 pov

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hermione's P.O.V.

So I was sitting in my room,writing to Ron and Harry, when I hear my mom called me downstairs.

"Hermione! Someone is here to see you!" I rolled my eyes."Coming, Mum!" I shouted back. I go down the stairs and see Professor Dumbledore."-come on in,Mr. Dumbledore." my mum was saying."Hullo Professor Dumbledore,how are you, sir?"I asked politely. "I am good Hermione,and you?" he asked.

"I am good, Professor." We sat on our couch. "I'm going to go make some tea,"my mum said. "Hermione, I have come to ask you favor."Professor Dumbledore said, once my mum had the tea ready.

"Anything,Professor." He took a sip of tea. "I was hoping you would tutor a new student that is about your age that has not know about wizardry. Will you help her and let her stay here until school starts?" he asked. I looked at my mum.

She shrugged. "Sure,Professor."I said. "She can stay in the guest room. She can be like a sister to you!" she squeeled in delight.When is she coming?"my mum said."In two days. She will get off the 7 train at Kings Cross station." Professor Dumbledore said."Thank you for the tea, Mrs.Granger," Dumbledore said and got up to leave.

"Oh and here." He handed me a picture of a girl with long, curlyish, dark brown hair and and gravestone gray eyes. She was smiling, mischievously. "Her name is Sierra Lestrange. She does not know who her mother is but she does know who her father is but has not met him."

"Goodbye Professor," I said as he left. Great. I am tutor the daughter of one of the worst witches to ever live.This should be fun.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whatcha ya think???? comment, fan, vote, and all that stuff.

crazyspazzyme123