Chapter 11: Hi, Traitor

Well, we started to talk about my past which was a hard subject, since we couldn't talk about a lot of it because she wouldn't believe me. "So. Tell me about your dad,"she asked. "Well..."I was thinking what I could say with out her calling me a liar and/or calling me physco. "He's a very important and I think he regrets me being born. He's way to busy for my so, I live with some other people." I answered truthfully.

"What about your mom?" she asked. That was a touchy subject for me. "I don't know.. I never met her or my dad," I shrugged. "Surely you remember something about her? Did she give you anything before she left?" she asked. I was kind of getting irritated. I didn't know why." No. She just left me there." She nodded. "Are you completely?"

I really don't know why. but I snapped. "I don't know, okay?! I don't know my parents!! They abandon me, Okay?!?!" I screamed and ran out of the room. "Wait, Sierra!!" she said, trying to catch up to me.Luckily, I was alot faster than her because of my taining at camp. I ran past Mrs. Granger. "Wait! Sierra!" she shouted. I ignored her and kept running. I ran into a forest at the end of the block. I climbed up a tree and hid in its branches.

I started to cry. I was sad for me, mad at Hermione, mad at my parents, mad at the world. Suddenly, I heard a twig crack underneath me. I looked down and saw an empousai. It hadn't seen me yet. I was confused. I thought the monsters moved with the rest of the Western Civilization. I dropped from the tree.

"How are you here?" I asked, making It jump. It hissed. "Answer the question,"I said, slashing at it. "I am merely a servant to Luke," it said, slashing at me and scratching my arm. I heard more leaves crackle behind me. I thought it was Hermione. 'Great. How am I going to explain this to her?' I thought. Then an arrow whizzed pass my ear and planted itself in the monsters head. The monster turned to dust at my feet.

"Nice shot," I said. "Thanks." Wait."I know that voice," I said, turning around.

There, smiling like an idiot, was my old freind who turned out to be a traitor, Zeke Melark.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

hey!!!! Whatchya think? Is it any good? Plz comment vote fan and all that grunk

I am hoping 4 atleast 2 comments and a vote b4 my next chapter. Thx

Luv and stuff, crazyspazzyme123