Chapter 3:Hello Hogwarts

I was stunned. How? What the heck just happened? 

"Can I speak to you privately, Sierra?" Chiron asked me. I nodded. The crowd parted in front of me and Chiron. Percy stared at me with a face full of different emotions. Horrified, suprised and many more that I couldn't identify. Annabeth just looked down right  shocked.

We went back into camp and everyone stared at me.

"But she..."

"How?"

"The prophecy.."

How did news spread so fast?

Chiron led me to his office. When we walked past Mr. D, who looked as mean as usual but had a hint of astonishment in his eyes. We walked into 'Chiron's office. He cleared his throat.

"Well, Sierra, we know you do not want go to Hogwarts-" I cut him off. "I will try to go to Hogwarts summer school-" Then Chiron cut me off.

"That's great!" he said. "Ahh, you didn't let me finish. I will try to go but if I hate it, you will let me come back to camp."

Chiron was speechless for a minute. "Alright," Chiron said finally. "We scheduled a trip to the train station then to a boat and then transportation to Kings Cross Station. I have arranged for someone to come get you."

"Is it Professor Dumbledore?" I asked. Chiron had a questioning look on his face. "How do you know about Professor Dumbledore?" he asked. "Oh great. Busted."

I told him about my afternoon with Dumbledore. He remained quiet through my story. "Well that does sound like him," Chiron said, after my story. I nodded. "Okay. When am I leaving?" I asked.

"Tomorrow." Wow, I thought, Early."Okay. Best get packing. Good night."

"Goodnight, Sierra," Chiron said. I nodded and went to the Hermes cabin and packed my few items.  I went to bed wondering about Hogwarts. Will I fit in? Will they actually like me? Well, I guess I will find out tomorrow.  

Edited 7/22/13