Chapter 24: Wait......We're Not Dead?

We fell, screaming. What had happened was the boat was cracking underneath us because of how far and fast we were falling."AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Suddenly, I remembered a spell Hermione had taught me. It brought things you need. "ACCIO LIFEBOAT!" I shouted. Luckily, the boat went under us and landed in the water.

We landed in the boat with nothing worse than bruise on our bottoms. We were both breathing hard. Hermione cast a spell on the boat to makes us go faster and another one so it would lead us back by itself.

I moved my ankle and winced. I groaned quietly. "Whats wrong?" Hermione asked. "I did something extreme and broke my ankle," I answered. "What did you do?" she asked. I smiled. "Jumped out your window,"I muttered. "Really?" I nodded.

She laughed. "Hey! What would you do if I went missing in the middle of the night of the night, and you found a note saying you had to go to the forest within 12 hours if you ever wanted to see me again?" She considered this for a minute."Well, I might have done that. Here. Brackium Emendo."

I felt my bones fusing back together. "Thanks,"I said."You're welcome." I smiled. We got back to a shore a few hours later. It was the same coast as I had arived on about a month before. We went to a police station. We found out we had been gone for 3 days and Mrs. Granger had filed a missing persons report. They called Mrs. Granger. The police volunteered to pay for our way back the next day. So we had to stay there over night. I didn't mind. I was happy to be off that devil cruise ship.