Chapter 6 : The House

Hermione p.o.v

Me and my mum drove out to the airport and we waited til the train came. When I first saw her, I could have sworn she was a ghost. She was so pale! Anyway, her and my mom started talking. I was suprised to hear she only had the one backpack. I had told Ron and Harry about her coming. They said they felt bad for me. But I didn't really mind.

So anyway, we got in the car, me in front with mum and her in back. "So where are you from?" my mum asked her. I was still a little uneasy with her probably being daughter of Bellatrix. I noticed some little things about her, like she tapped her fingers and had black nail polish but no other make up."Long Island, New York, America." My mum nodded. She asked a bunch of other questions but I did not really listen. All I really got was that she was 14 and she has shared 1 room all her life. She looked tired and nervous.

"We're here," my mum said suddenly. "Hermione? Will you show Sierra to her room?" I nodded. She grabbed her backpack and followed me into the house. She looked at everything carefully. "Come on," I said, pulling her along through the house. I showed her the guest room. "Wow," she whispered. For the first time I noticed her outfit. She had a dark purple shirt, leather skirt, combat boots and a weird watch. She had the build of a archer and a fighter but she was really pretty.

"Would you like some help unpacking?" I asked. "No thanks." She started to unpack. She had a pocketknife, that she slid into her pocket, some clothes.But what really caught my eye was the bag full of gold coins. They didn't look like galleons."What are those?" I asked, pointing to  gold coins. "Nothing," she answered quickly, shoving the coins into a drawer.

Wow. I know nothing about the student I was teaching. This was going to be extremely fun.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey!!!

So now I am going to try to type 2 chapters a day on oe of my stories.

comment fan vote and all that crud