Chapter 13: Revealing Secrets

Heyy!!! I am really happy  I finally got a comment from someone on this book!!! So I am dedicating it to the person who wrote the comment!!!!! cuz they kinda rock!!!

________________________________________________________________________________                                                                                                                       

I woke up with my hands tied behind my back. I looked around and saw I was tied to a tree. Then I saw Zeke. "Zeke! Why are you doing this?" I asked. "Because, this is what the business is. You wanted to know,"he said then shrugged. He put a gag over my mouth. I glared at him. "Come on, sweetheart. All you have to do is join the Kronos Army," he said."I have already called Luke. He is coming you know." I rolled my eyes. He pulled the gag down. "What do you say?" he asked.

"Never." I spit into his face."You're just as pathetic as before you left camp." Then he did the one thing I didn't expect. He kissed me. Not long. He just did. He broke it quick. My mouth fell open but no words came out. He walked away, deeper into the woods.

"Sierra,"I heard someone whisper. "Sierra!" I turned around and saw Hermione. She had a knife and was trying to cut the ropes. She got the ropes to snap and I stood and we ran. I heard Zeke's shreik of rage. We kept running until we got Hermiones house.

"Okay, Sierra. You have some explaining to do.What was that thing you fought in the woods?I know you're not just a wizard, so what are you?"

I took a deep breath. "Well.. You're right about the part that I'm not just a wizard. I'm a demigod."