Chapter 12: Missed You, Now Die

"Hello, Zeke," I said. "Hey Sierra," he said. "Why are you here?" I growled. "So you're still not over what I, eh?"He sighed. I pulled out my sword. "Answer the question." He sighed again. "Put that sword away," he said. "Oh you just know that a bow is no match for a sword and I can whoop your butt." He smiled.

"Fine. I'm here on some business,"he answered. "What kind of business?" He grinned and grabbed a sword out of nowhere.He ran at me. I parried his strike and hit him in the chest. he stumbled and almost fell, but recovered fast. Our swords clashed. "You've gotten better, but you've forgotten something,"I said. "Which is?"

"Who you're fighting." He slashed at me but I parried all of his strikes. I hit him in the chest, and while he was dazed, I kicked him in the chest. He fell to the ground and his sword clattered away. I put my sword to his throat and put a foot on his chest.

"Now what kind of business?" I asked again. "For Luke." He reached into his pocket and pulled out a small needle thing. "What are you doing?" I asked moving my foot and sword. But not before he could stab me  with the little needle.

Suddenly, I felt sleepy. "What is that?" I asked, falling to my knees. "Sleeping medication." I fell to the ground, asleep. Lucky for me, Hermione had seen almost all of it.