Chapter 10:Lessons Begin

After breakfast, me and Hermione went to her room for the lesson. I saw a little table and two chairs."Take a seat," she said very teacher-like.

"Okay, I think we should begin some basic knowledge," she said."Have you read your basic knowledge novel?"she asked. "Well...." I said. "You didn't?" she asked, eyebrows raising."I read some of it but I have a good reason for not." She rolled her eyes. "I have ADHD and dyslexia." She nodded like she understood.

"So what did you read?" she asked."Well, I learned the three unforgivable curses-" she cut me off. "Which are?" I sighed. I hate it when people interupt me. "Avada Kedavra, Crucio, and Imperio," I answered, irritated."What do they do?"

"Avada Kedavra, or the killing curse, of coarse kills. Crucio, or the cruciatus curse, causes extreme pain or toture. Imperio, or the imperius curse, causes the castor to have total control over the victim." Hermione nodded. Then Hermione went into a lecture on the history of the curses and there pronounciations and other boring stuff like that.

"Di immortales!" I muttered, my ADHD kicking in."Hermione stopped."You speak greek?" she asked. I nodded. "You don't know practically anything about me."And wouldn't believe half of it' I added in my mind. She looked at me.An idea popped into my head. "We should just spend the rest of this time getting to know each other,"I said, trying to get out of the lesson. She shrugged. So for the rest of the lesson, we told each other about our lives.