Chapter 21: Luke

I woke up with my arms tied behind my back, but this time I wasn't in the forest when I woke up. I looked around and saw that I was in a cell of some kind.

It was dark but I could feel all the tangles and leafs in my hair and the scratches on my arms and legs. My clothes were torn and my boots were gone.

A door in front of me opened and I had to blink in the bright light. "Good she's awake," someone said. Someone came up behind me and hoisted me up. They lead me out of the cage-room and up a few sets of stairs. I noticed that we were on some kind of cruise ship. It would look normal if you looking from a little farther off. There was a pool, some chairs, people walking around the decks. But if you came closer, you would notice the monsters walking around the people and how the people were in some kind of trance and all the kids dressed in greek armor.

We walked pass a cafeteria where a hellhound had his nose in bowl of eggs so I assumed it was morning.

We stopped in front of a big set of elegant doors. The people opened the doors and shoved me in. I saw a boy with sandy blonde hair, blue eyes, and tan skin. He had a scar right under his eye. He was college age.

It was Luke. I hated that traitor. I glared at him. "Oh, little Sierra, found out you were a wizard, huh?" he said with a smirk. He stood up and walked over to me. "Well, to bad that we found out, too, huh?" he asked with fake sympathy.

He tried to squeeze my cheeks, but I bit him. "Agh!" he said then cursed in greek. "Bring in the other prisoner. Maybe that will persuade her to behave," he said to some demigods standing in the corner. They ran off quickly.

"Get your filthy hands off me!" I know that voice.

It was Hermione.
_______________________________________________________________________________________
hey I think will be at least 25 chapters total. If not, more thanks for reading, I appreciate it. I am kinda at a writers block, so if you have ideas, plz post them!

Crazspazzyme123