Chapter 7: The Grangers

Sierra p.o.v.

So after the question /answer session with Mrs.Granger, Hermione showed me to my room in the house. "Wow," I muttered. I walked in and dedcided to unpack.The first thing I noticed was a fireplace. Good,I thought, I can still burn an offering. Then I caught Hermione staring at me. "would you like some help unpacking?" she asked."No thanks."I said. Actually,I just didn't want her to see my Half-Blood stuff.She stood staring at me as I unpacked.I saw my pocketknife and put it in my pocket and put the rest of my clothes away.

"What are those?" she asked suddenly,pointing to my bag of drachmas. "Nothing," I said quikly throwing the drachmas into a drawer of the dresser."Hermione! Sierra! Dinner!" Mrs.Granger shouted. "We're coming, Mum!" Hermione shouted."Come on,"Hermione said. She grabbed my wrist and we went down stairs.

"Hullo girls. Mr. Granger is home." We went into the dining room and saw the man from the photograph. "Hi Dad!" Hermione said."Hullo sweetheart! And you must be Sierra Lestrange." Hearing my full name sent shivers down my spine. I don't know why but it did.He shook my hand and we all sat down at the table.

Mrs.Granger had went all out. She had made a meatloaf, mashed potatoes,green beans, corn and peas. "Wow," I stated.Mrs. Granger smiled. as we ate, I put a little bit of food in my pocket to burn for the Gods later."So,Sierra.How old are ya?" Mr.Granger asked."14."He nodded."Okay.Time for bed girls."