Bambam imagine (#LegendBambamDay)

You checked the time on your phone and sighed. "I'm here too early..." You hung your head and looked at the entrance into the restaurant. "What made me think he would be here early? He's an idol..." you grumbled to yourself.
You leaned against the wall and kicked a small rock across the sidewalk. Just then, a car pulled up and Bambam stepped out. You rose an eyebrow as you stared at him. He paused when he saw you and you two started at each other.
"[Y/n], you're here early... you're never early..." he said.
You chuckled. "I could say the same for you."
He walked over to you and grinned as he held your hand. "Were you excited to see me? Is that why you're early?"
You shook your head. "No. I'm here for the free food," you teased and pulled him into the restaurant.
He let out a soft groan. "Wow, my own partner loves food more than me. I see how it is."
You grinned mischeviously and followed the waiter to an empty table. You say down and your eyes followed Bambam as he sat down across from you.
"So, how's your special day been?" you asked him.
"Oh it's been great actually. It's better now though since you're here with me."
"Ah, such a flatter."
He grinned. "Only to you."
You snorted. "Only to me? What about the fans?"
"Well, you're the one that matters the most."
You laughed. "On behalf of ahgase, I am offended by that."
Bambam laughed along with you. "Wow. You totally made me say that on purpose."
You smiled innocently. "Maybe~"
"Did you really only come for the free food?" He asked.
You shook your head. "Not only for that. If you're lucky, there may be some fun things I got planned for after," you replied with a wink.
Bambam held his chest and gasped. "Are we finally at that level?"
"Depends on if you behave tonight."
He laughed. "If it means finally being in your room, I will."
"Good! Because my pets can't wait to meet you~" You grinned wide. "I've been hyping them up for it all week last week."
Bambam clapped happily. "Ah~ I can't wait~~"

 "Ah~ I can't wait~~"