JB imagine

You had just moved to Korea and you were very excited to finally be here, but, there was a problem. Your neighbors were extremely loud. There would always be pounding and loud noises, even yelling and laughing. You had no idea what was going on there but every day, there would be a ruckus.
It was about that time you finally confronted them.
You got ready to go over when there was a ring at your doorbell. You blinked and walked over to the door.
"Hello?" you said, opening the door slowly.
"Hey..." the male standing there said, "just coming to apologize about all the noise next door."
You shrugged a bit, speaking slowly as you thought the male looked familiar, "It's fine..."
"No...not really," he says, laughing a bit, "it's just, we're filming a show and, well, we're just having so much fun...we're just making too much noise. I just thought I'd come to apologize."
"Filming...?" you asked, "you guys are idols?"
"Yeah, GOT7," he says, "I'm their leader, JB."
You blinked at his words and stared at him, "Well...no wonder you looked so familiar..."
JB laughed, "Well alright... anyway, I heard you just moved in."
"Yeah, I did," you replied nodding.
"Ah," he nodded, "well, girls aren't allowed in the dorm, so, if you would like, I could bring the guys over and maybe we can help you unpack anything. And maybe have lunch together or something."
"Yeah, some extra help would be nice..." you said, "plus there is some heavy lifting to do..."
JB nodded, "Alright. We'll come over...in an hour?"
"That'd be great," you grinned.
"Great," JB says, "see you then."
He turns and walks away as you close the door. You blushed softly at the thought of GOT7 coming into your apartment. You quickly scrambled away to your room to freshen up. You wanted to look your best for them, especially JB.
On GOT7's side, JB had the other members round up and told them to get ready to go over to your place.
"What? We're going to our neighbor's place, why?" Jackson asked.
"She just moved in. We need to welcome her...plus, we've been making big noises for the last couple days, I think it's only polite we apologize to her and at least give her a little house warming."
"Aw, how sweet. You like her, don't you?" Junior teased.
"What? No..." JB denied, "I...don't..."
Junior laughed, "Sure. Whatever you say. Why don't you go out and get her some flowers or something? We'll get ready."
JB blinked and raised an eyebrow, "Uh...sure..."
"Great!" Junior grinned and started pushing JB out the front door, "look for pretty flowers okay? See you later~"
"Hey, wai-" JB says before the door slammed in his face.
He huffed as he shook his head and walked down the hall.
"Is he gone?" Bambam asked, staring to Junior who was listening for JB's footsteps.
"I think so," Junior says, opening the door slightly and peeked his head out, "yeah... he's gone. Let's go."
The six of them all made their way out of their dorm and to your apartment door. Junior rang the door bell and they all grinned when you opened the door.
"Um..." you said, just before the six of them squeezed their way in.
"Hey..." you said and they all just started exploring around and doing whatever.
Bambam wiggled excitedly, "Wow~ so this is what a girl's place smells like... so much better than our dorm."
You blinked and stood there quietly, holding the doorknob as you stared at each of them.
"So, what's your name?" Jackson asked, popping up next to you.
"Um... it's [y/n]..." you said.
Jackson nodded and scanned you up and down, "Well, I see why JB hyung took a liking to you."
"What?" you said, looking to Jackson.
"Oh yeah, hyung likes you," he says, shooting you a wink.
A few seconds later, all you hear from outside the door is, "YAH! WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING?"
You look over and JB came walking in, frowning to the others.
"Well, you told us to help her out," Yugyeom replied.
"I said we. We as in all of us."
Yugyeom only shrugged and pointed to Junior, "Hyung's idea."
JB groaned lightly and looked to you, "Sorry about them...uh, here..."
He holds up a bouquet of flowers and smiles, "For you."
You take them from him and grinned, "Thank you...so um...Jackson told me you liked me...is it true?"

You saw JB's eye twitch with anger and he diverted his gaze to Jackson who was hiding behind Mark.

"JACKSON!" JB yelled as he stomped forward to the younger.

You laughed as you watched the sight, "Cute."