Yugyeom imagine

You shifted in your sleep and opened your eyes slowly as the morning sun streamed into the room. You looked over and smiled seeing Yugyeom's sleeping face. You pecked his forehead before getting out of bed.
You stretched your arms above your head as you walked out of the room, heading for the bathroom. You tied your hair up into a bun and grabbed your toothbrush to brush your teeth.
As you were brushing, Yugyeom came walking in sleepily. He loosely wrapped his arms around your waist and leaned his chin on your shoulder. You chuckled as you looked at him in the mirror noticing his eyes closed.
"Morning, sleepy head," you said, rinsing off your toothbrush.
"Mm," he groaned sleepily.
You chuckled and grabbed the cup of water and rinsed your mouth.
Yugyeom opened one of his eyes as he yawned. "Mm... I'm still tired," he whined.
"Should I brush your teeth for you?" You asked, holding up his toothbrush to him.
He shook his head, yawning again. "No, I got it..."
Yugyeom grabbed the toothbrush from you and began to brush his teeth. He ruffled his hair with his free hand and leaned against the wall.
"What are we doing today? Do we have any plans?" You asked as you brushed out your hair.
Yugyeom shook his head. "No. No plans."
"That means it's chore day then," you said as you pat his shoulder. "Hurry up in here, yeah? We've got lots of cleaning to do."
You headed out of the bathroom, giggling softly when you heard Yugyeom groan.
"Can't we just relax for once?" He complained. "I just want to relax and cuddle..."
"No," you responded loud enough for him to hear as you stripped off your sleeping clothes. "Living by ourselves means we have to keep tidy. And today is chore day which means making things tidy."
You pulled on a pair of shorts just as Yugyeom walked back into the room.
"But doing chores is exhausting," he whined as he flopped onto the bed. He pouted and looked over at you as you pulled a shirt over your head. "Can't we do something more fun?"
"Oh, yeah? Like what?"
A sly smirk spread across his lips. "I can think of a few things," he replied as he sat up, hooking his fingers through the belt loops on your shorts to pull you closer.
You rolled your eyes and pushed off his hands. "No, we're doing chores. Now, get ready."
Yugyeom pouted. "Fine."
You grinned and pecked his lips quickly. "Good boy~"