Youngjae imagine

You sat in the coffee shop sitting by the window quietly. This is the first time you're meeting Youngjae after you two met online. You two had been talking for a little over four months and Youngjae was the one who decided he finally wanted to meet him. You really wanted to meet him too so you agreed and today was the day you both set up.
You checked the time on your phone and sighed. You were thirty minutes early. You were just that eager to finally meet him. You sipped on your drink patiently waiting.
A minute or so went by and you felt a tap on your shoulder. "[Y/n]?" You heard.
You turned around and was met by Youngjae's bright smile.
You grinned widely as you stood up from your chair, "That's me~ Youngjae?"
He laughed softly and nodded. "That's me."
"Have a seat," you said gesturing to the chair across from you.
He sat right when you did and grinned at you. "You're a lot prettier than I expected."
A blush tinted your cheeks at his words. "You're cuter in person too."
Youngjae smiled wide. "Thank you."
He tilted his head and stared at you for a while with a wide smile. "Gosh...I can't stop staring at you. You're so pretty."
You blushed and looked down to hide hour face. Youngjae reached over and tilted your head up with a smile.
"Don't hide it. Beauty like this should be admired."
You flushed a deeper pink. "Hey, we only met like a minute ago. Making me blush already should be illegal."
Youngjae laughed. "I'm only speaking the truth."
You smiled. "I'm not that pretty..."
"You are to me," Youngjae said.
You chuckled softly and gently hit his arm. "So cheesy..."